Majerus is stepping down

volfan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Majerus is just tired of dealing with Biondi and he is using this as a way to get out. Father Biondi wasn't going to renew his contract anyway after this season anyway, so why would Rick want to continue to keep coaching, might as well just say he can not coach because of health reason because if he just quit he would not be owed money like it states in his contract. I just post what I have been told.

Thank you sir.

With logic like that I am now sure you don't know what you are talking about.

I now think its just as likely to be a major road opponent announcement as a Majerus health issue.

Chris Harriman was a massive, massive loss.

Crews knows what he's doing, but our program is not going anywhere with him. He was let go from Evansville and Army. Whitesell from Loyola. Nothing against those guys and their experience, but we had a young, energetic recruiter who was learning Majerus' system.

This is horrible news.

Chris Harriman was a massive, massive loss.

Crews knows what he's doing, but our program is not going anywhere with him. He was let go from Evansville and Army. Whitesell from Loyola. Nothing against those guys and their experience, but we had a young, energetic recruiter who was learning Majerus' system.

This is horrible news.

If Dr C isn't pleased with Crews and Whitesell as choices I'm sure they will look elsewhere.

If Dr C isn't pleased with Crews and Whitesell as choices I'm sure they will look elsewhere.

Does anyone seriously think they can get a quality head coach before the season? Too late? I guess you never know.

So, was the rumor on this Board a month ago about Majerus' health true? It appears it was. If Majerus is in a hospital in Southern California, then it appears that rumor weeks ago was true. If that is the case, did SLU want it hush hush as to not affect SLU season ticket sale renewals?

So, was the rumor on this Board a month ago about Majerus' health true? It appears it was. If Majerus is in a hospital in Southern California, then it appears that rumor weeks ago was true. If that is the case, did SLU want it hush hush as to not affect SLU season ticket sale renewals?

In all seriousness and non tin foil hat, I heard RM was on his last leg in a hospital a few months ago and was stepping down. Didn't say anything for obvious reasons. My guess is this has been a serious issue since I first heard about it.