Manning

I'm with you. It certainly couldn't hurt. However, imo his time can be best served becoming a more consistent threat from 3

Agree - it keeps an opponent's bigs honest and keeps them away from altering shots in the paint if they come out to the perimeter to guard Loe and he dishes it off to someone cutting to the basket.

Loe's game around the perimeter is going to be much unchanged unless there is a matchup down low he could really exploit on sheer height. I could see Cody playing more time in the post as he has decent moves and footwork but he is still a perimeter player. I hope Manning is as good as we hear but I am going on a limb and saying that Glaze's hustle and rebounding is more of what we will need next year to replace Conklin so Manning will be the more polished player but Glaze will be more important for next year. CR is really a wild card, in the CBI I thought he really made strides and was playing well then the next season was horrible and we had small glimpses of him contributing this year. I think he could be good coming off the bench but I am not expecting it

Loe's game around the perimeter is going to be much unchanged unless there is a matchup down low he could really exploit on sheer height. I could see Cody playing more time in the post as he has decent moves and footwork but he is still a perimeter player. I hope Manning is as good as we hear but I am going on a limb and saying that Glaze's hustle and rebounding is more of what we will need next year to replace Conklin so Manning will be the more polished player but Glaze will be more important for next year. CR is really a wild card, in the CBI I thought he really made strides and was playing well then the next season was horrible and we had small glimpses of him contributing this year. I think he could be good coming off the bench but I am not expecting it

I RL's game is changed. He was a pretty inconsistent shooter last year. I'd love to see him take 150 3 pt shots and shoot 40%

I RL's game is changed. He was a pretty inconsistent shooter last year. I'd love to see him take 150 3 pt shots and shoot 40%

He consistency is not what I was talking about. Him camping out around the three point line as opposed to the post is what we will continue to see

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion CE is key to it all if he returns to freshman pre injury offensive skills

and comes back lean and mean the pretenders to the

5 slot will all give us great minutes and hope for the future

I agree that CE may be the one who's asked to change his game a little. Actually, I thought CE did a credible job last season when he got inside and mixed it up. Also, I think he's a better passer than BC w/ a little more hoops savvy. He could be a workingman's Heyward, ie Butler forward from 2 years ago.

My opinion CE is key to it all if he returns to freshman pre injury offensive skills

and comes back lean and mean the pretenders to the

5 slot will all give us great minutes and hope for the future

CE actually had the most points/40 min (19) of anyone on the team last year, I believe. Also, he had the highest offensive efficiency rating. He will certainly up his ppg with more time and opportunities next season.

72. You could actually say that CE already changed his game in the past by playing, by default, a little at the 5 and the 3 when BC was on the floor - which was quite a bit. No one is glad to lose BC, not even CE; however, CE will now be able to play the 4 with a combination of RL, JM and CR at the 5.

Clock, I just got back from a scramble and am probably about 3 to 4 sheets to the wind ( gorgeous young cart girls and beer will do that to you), but I agree. I think CE, KM, DE, MM, and JJ are going to have a kick a$% seasons. And if RL puts it together, I see something like a 28-4 season w/ us getting about a 4 seed in the dance. After Columbus, I'm so pumped about next year and what these guys could do w/ a decent seed... well, just can't wait for it all to happen. Go Bills! Even though I'm old, so's WP Jim, a Bills season can't arrive soon enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, Long time no billipost. : / I have no good excuses.. But HELLO :)

So...I'm on because my dad, not a poster, said a close friend of our family's, fansince59, was given trouble for some posts... I don't see where he's said anything wrong ( granted, my research was roughly no more than this topic)... and I dont see why he shoudl be ignored. Hes been a supporter likely longer than 95% of the people on here and knows his game... So when he posts a concern, why is it any less valid than anyone elses? At least hes civil.

Didn't like hearing that someone I have immense respect for is somehow seen in a different light...

There's always been a set of topics that aren't posted about. Current players grade rumors are one of those. I dont think 59 would want someone starting a thread saying "oh I heard from a banker friend that fansince59 is 120 days late on his mortgage payments."

• 2 weeks later...

If JM gets longer pt he will smooth out

Speed, height, soft hands are not problems but of all our bigs he seemed to get knocked around losing

his balance the most. Loe looked more fragile as a freshman and he certainly looked tougher as a soph

But Loe gets lots of pt; I think the same thing will happen for JM