Former Billiken Justin Love w/a game winner

TheBand

Playing in the Ukraine.

Thanks. That is best video I have seen on here in a long time. I love it at about the one minute mark one of the players seems to confront the shark mascot. The announcer was great and the crowd is unbelievable. The guy who takes his shirt off and celebrates on the court is hilarious. And those cheerleaders... ah yes, the cheerleaders. Jimbo would love it there. A road trip to the Ukraine to cheer on JLove would be fun.

Thanks. That is best video I have seen on here in a long time. I love it at about the one minute mark one of the players seems to confront the shark mascot. The announcer was great and the crowd is unbelievable. The guy who takes his shirt off and celebrates on the court is hilarious. And those cheerleaders... ah yes, the cheerleaders. Jimbo would love it there. A road trip to the Ukraine to cheer on JLove would be fun.

man, shirtless dude is a 10. flat out awesome.

This video is awesome on so many levels.

I can't stop looking at this video. No matter how many times I study it, I just can't figure out why the guy shooting the free throws and the refs are so pi$$ed at the shark. It looked like the shark was just standing there with his arms crossed.

I can't stop looking at this video. No matter how many times I study it, I just can't figure out why the guy shooting the free throws and the refs are so pi$$ed at the shark. It looked like the shark was just standing there with his arms crossed.

i think he's talking a bunch of mad hateful sh!t. he's obviously a cousin of james the n*gger hating dolphin. the announcer knows what's up. "kunflikt."

He definitely was shaking the rim. Classic move. Props to the Shark.

Shouldn't we all be джустин лов?

(BTW, when I first saw the video, the shirtless dropkick guy reminded me of one of my third cousins, but they live in Lviv.)

For those of you who don't speak Ukranian, allow me to interpret Bonwich's comment, Justin Love. If I wasn't in such a rush, Bonwich, I'd translate the shouldn't we all be.

Justin Love hitting an awesome game winner...hooker boots on cheerleaders...a shark getting yelled at by players and a ref...fat, shirtless, Ukraine, drunk guy running around mid-court; these are just some of the reasons why I am bumping this thread so we can continue to discuss its awesome power during this Bills off-season.

(And, seriously jimbo, no JAWESOME in this thread! It is just begging for it! :) )