Haith is coach of the year?

I do congratulate you on having a more successful NCAA tournament than Mizzou, though. Congrats!

get ready for a lot of that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you guys are the superior program, I assume you will drop your obsession with playing us in St. Louis so that you can generate some excitement for a change.

It is pretty clear that the reasoning MU fans give for why they won't play us next year is going to change from "they aren't any good and their RPI sucks" to "they are better than us."

Thanks for showing up on our board MUTGR to remind many of us why we don't like Mizzou. You are a perfect example of it. The shame of it is I have alot of Mizzou friends and many of them gave me very classy congratulatory texts on Friday night. I actually felt bad for them. After reading you today, not so much.

It was 7 scholarship players, not 7 returning seniors.

I'm just glad Haith came in and made the Anderson's players "his guys." That was a stark difference from Majerus, who came in and immediately threw Soderburg's guys under the bus: "I didn't choose them and they didn't choose me." No wonder it took 5 years for him to make the NCAA tournament at SLU.

haith would have gotten fired mid-season with soderberg's players. we'll see where you dickheads are at next year... i'm guessing driving drunk through the front of a chicken joint with a handful of shotguns in the trunk. while beating women, of course. and taking online courses over iPhones the coaches bought.

They had to have done the voting for this before the tournament started. Mizzou actually played pretty excellent on offense just made no attempt to stop Northfolkwhatever on defense. No coaching adjustments at all to stop them. Will be interesting to see how Haith ends up doing at Mizzourahhh

Mizzou actually played pretty excellent on offense just made no attempt to stop Northfolkwhatever on defense. No coaching adjustments at all to stop them.

0 x D1 x DAC2 = 0

1 D = Defense

2 DAC = Defensive Adjustment Coefficient

They had to have done the voting for this before the tournament started. Mizzou actually played pretty excellent on offense just made no attempt to stop Northfolkwhatever on defense. No coaching adjustments at all to stop them. Will be interesting to see how Haith ends up doing at Mizzourahhh

He'll likely be Bruce Weber minus the Final Four appearance.

Yo MUTIGGER take a little life lesson from Coach Orion.

hi. my name is melissa keller. i was in d3: the mighty ducks. benny the jet banged me out and pissed off my varsity boyfriend. then i was in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue. i'm super hawt. i'm relevant to the gotdamn discussion.

Posted Image

any tiger fan that thinks the miami corruption is all over is naive.

Do you know something Roy or is this just wishful thinking?

I honestly don't care. If the Miami situation blows up on Haith, fire him and move on. I was, to put it midly, not a fan of his hire. I like how the team responded to him during the regular season.

I gotta kick out of MUTGR and "mrslu" singing the Mizzou company line about how great Haith was and how terrible Anderson was just hours before thier beloved Tigers went out and had their historic choke job. Do these fools realize that Haith did nothing at Miami except be involved with some shady dealings? So we are supposed to believe that he all of the sudden Haith became some kind of x's and o's wizard? He was like their 10th choice for coach. He had a nice run with Anderson's players, but ultimately got exposed when it mattered most. Can you imagine a battle of wits between RM and Haith? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hah! I get a kick out your your delusions here. Saying Haith did a better job with the same bunch of players is a statement of fact. I never stated that I thought either one of them was a good coach. Perhaps if you actually graduated from SLU you would understand that. If Anderson would have been coaching, they wouldn't have had the opportunity to choke against a 15 seed in the first round. They would have probably been a 6 or 7 seed and have had a slightly less embarassing loss to a somewhat better team. Choking in March is a long tradition for the fellas down the highway.

Poor ace, I can see that you have severe self-esteem issues. You're too ashamed to admit when you're wrong about something and keep making things worse for yourself. Did someone claim that Haith was a better coach than Majerus? It wasn't me. Is there a way that the board could automatically play "twilight zone" music every time you open a post from poor ace? Poor ace needs a Dr. Phil intervention!

Do you know something Roy or is this just wishful thinking?

I honestly don't care. If the Miami situation blows up on Haith, fire him and move on. I was, to put it midly, not a fan of his hire. I like how the team responded to him during the regular season.

Oh man, it's happened again. A Tiger fan got lost. Here you go, sir: http://www.tigerboard.com/

haith would have gotten fired mid-season with soderberg's players. we'll see where you dickheads are at next year... i'm guessing driving drunk through the front of a chicken joint with a handful of shotguns in the trunk. while beating women, of course. and taking online courses over iPhones the coaches bought.

Classy. I noticed you guys manage to piss off two fan bases during your deep two game run in the NCAA with your classless posts.

I always expected a little more from such a sophisticated fan base.

Classy. I noticed you guys manage to piss off two fan bases during your deep two game run in the NCAA with your classless posts.

I always expected a little more from such a sophisticated fan base.

We can't help it if Memphis fans wouldn't believe that our zone was going to crush them.

I also can't help it if people don't recognize that the A10 is superior to the B10. I think that speaks to the education level of the schools, IMHO.

Who's classier? Jimbo for recalling all the stuff Mizzou players have done? Or the Mizzou players for actually committing the acts?

Also: Norfolk State.

Next.

It is pretty clear that the reasoning MU fans give for why they won't play us next year is going to change from "they aren't any good and their RPI sucks" to "they are better than us."

Thanks for showing up on our board MUTGR to remind many of us why we don't like Mizzou. You are a perfect example of it. The shame of it is I have alot of Mizzou friends and many of them gave me very classy congratulatory texts on Friday night. I actually felt bad for them. After reading you today, not so much.

Almost everything I've written in this thread is tongue in cheek intended solely to piss off a select few of your regulars. What, am I going to come on here and gloat about losing to a 15 seed?

I freely admit Majerus > Haith. I wish Mizzou played defense 10% of the way SLU plays defense and we might still be playing in this thing. There, I said nice things.

Almost everything I've written in this thread is tongue in cheek intended solely to piss off a select few of your regulars. What, am I going to come on here and gloat about losing to a 15 seed?

I freely admit Majerus > Haith. I wish Mizzou played defense 10% of the way SLU plays defense and we might still be playing in this thing. There, I said nice things.

Maybe you can say nice things here: http://www.tigerboard.com/.

Hah! I get a kick out your your delusions here. Saying Haith did a better job with the same bunch of players is a statement of fact. I never stated that I thought either one of them was a good coach. Perhaps if you actually graduated from SLU you would understand that. If Anderson would have been coaching, they wouldn't have had the opportunity to choke against a 15 seed in the first round. They would have probably been a 6 or 7 seed and have had a slightly less embarassing loss to a somewhat better team. Choking in March is a long tradition for the fellas down the highway.

Poor ace, I can see that you have severe self-esteem issues. You're too ashamed to admit when you're wrong about something and keep making things worse for yourself. Did someone claim that Haith was a better coach than Majerus? It wasn't me. Is there a way that the board could automatically play "twilight zone" music every time you open a post from poor ace? Poor ace needs a Dr. Phil intervention!

Great post mrkevinfootes. You really seem passionate about this Anderson is better than Haith stuff. That's what all the Tiger fans who got their feelings hurt when Anderson bolted have said all year. I see you are back to setting up strawmen arguments... yep, classic kevinfootes... too ashamed to come back under his old moniker... kevinfootes, "Majerus would NEVER be interested in coaching at SLU." :lol: