Haith is coach of the year?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haith is winning it for his Calipari-like suit of Teflon. If he hadn't won 30 games with 7 returning seniors and one of the easiest schedules in the country, we'd be hearing a lot more about whatever he was involved with at The U.

what is the record in time between being named COY and being fired?

who would they fire him for?

I gotta kick out of MUTGR and "mrslu" singing the Mizzou company line about how great Haith was and how terrible Anderson was just hours before thier beloved Tigers went out and had their historic choke job. Do these fools realize that Haith did nothing at Miami except be involved with some shady dealings? So we are supposed to believe that he all of the sudden Haith became some kind of x's and o's wizard? He was like their 10th choice for coach. He had a nice run with Anderson's players, but ultimately got exposed when it mattered most. Can you imagine a battle of wits between RM and Haith? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta kick out of MUTGR and "mrslu" singing the Mizzou company line about how great Haith was and how terrible Anderson was just hours before thier beloved Tigers went out and had their historic choke job. Do these fools realize that Haith did nothing at Miami except be involved with some shady dealings? So we are supposed to believe that he all of the sudden Haith became some kind of x's and o's wizard? He was like their 10th choice for coach. He had a nice run with Anderson's players, but ultimately got exposed when it mattered most. Can you imagine a battle of wits between RM and Haith? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He got Anderson's players to play better than Anderson did. Well, at least till, you know.

I could care less about national COY awards.

I'm glad Majerus is relevant again, I know his obscurity had been eating at his large ego like he goes after the buffet line.

I'm just curious, but how bad a program is SLU if it took such a coaching legend 5 years to even get you in the tournament? I'm glad you guys think the future is bright. How many years does Majerus have left?

He got Anderson's players to play better than Anderson did. Well, at least till, you know.

I'm glad Majerus is relevant again, I know his obscurity had been eating at his large ego like he goes after the buffet line.

I'm just curious, but how bad a program is SLU if it took such a coaching legend 5 years to even get you in the tournament? I'm glad you guys think the future is bright. How many years does Majerus have left?

Majerus will still be the coach when mu is looking for someone to replace haith

Haith is winning it for his Calipari-like suit of Teflon. If he hadn't won 30 games with 7 returning seniors and one of the easiest schedules in the country, we'd be hearing a lot more about whatever he was involved with at The U.

It was 7 scholarship players, not 7 returning seniors.

I'm just glad Haith came in and made the Anderson's players "his guys." That was a stark difference from Majerus, who came in and immediately threw Soderburg's guys under the bus: "I didn't choose them and they didn't choose me." No wonder it took 5 years for him to make the NCAA tournament at SLU.

I here the Tiger players are proudly wearing these around campus.

Posted Image

And what exactly did SLU get for its one win and one loss? A t-shirt maybe? You got a lot of adda-boys, but little SLU always gets those, doesn't it. You guys just have to try hard and that's success enough.

:D I see that the Norfolk State game is still stinging. Hopefully this little investigation down at Miami doesn't come back to bite SPUMAC.

And what exactly did SLU get for its one win and one loss? A t-shirt maybe? You got a lot of adda-boys, but little SLU always gets those, doesn't it. You guys just have to try hard and that's success enough.

again, a tigger fan talking like they're ku, uk, and duke all rolled into one. I would honestly bet SLU makes a final four before mu.

Real life: Mizzou lost in the first round to Norfolk State.

Real life: Your season ended up being incredibly disappointing. Sucks.

True, but at least we won something, the Big 12 tournament. SLU, not so much.

I do congratulate you on having a more successful NCAA tournament than Mizzou, though. Congrats!

True, but at least we won something, the Big 12 tournament. SLU, not so much.

I do congratulate you on having a more successful NCAA tournament than Mizzou, though. One win and one loss is better than one loss. Congrats!