Hotel Roll Call

yeah got that 2.5 year degree i see in "family studies". nice.

also, it appears he came to memphis just in time to have a hand in the great derrick rose ACT miracle.

Downtown. Capitol square

cheapest room was 700$ bucks through Holiday Inn website. It was sold out on all other websites. I got a room 8 miles out at Red Roof Inn. It was cheap, has fairly good reviews, Free Breakfast and INTERNET! The best part is I can cancell up to 3pm on 3/16 and get a full refund. I can also check out on Sat. w/o loosing out on a huge amount of $$$. It works for me!

Getting tickets tomorrow!

I would like to come to any pregame/post game parties.

Steve and other Moderators: As a fan who cannot make it to Columbus, I find this thread offensive and demeaning. I request that it be deleted immediately!

our car right now... maybe a buddies cousins place? as long as we're there...

Well, I bet the Knights Inn still has vacancies. However, from the reviews on Expedia and what's been posted on this board, probably a better bet to sleep in your car. ;)

If anyone is needing a room, I booked two rooms each with two double beds at the Hilton up in Dublin, OH about 15 min. NW of Columbus...apparently some work issues have forced a member of my traveling party to stay home for the game so PM me if you need a place to crash. Let me know by tomorrow night, otherwise I'm just going to cancel one of the rooms. See y'all in Columbus! Safe travels everyone.