Chris Crawford - G

Wesley Witherspoon - F

Tarik Black - C

------------------

Antonio Barton - PG

Adonis Thomas - G

Ferrakohn Hall - F

DJ Stephens - G/F

expect Memphis to go man-to-man and press/trap a lot.

I would expect our lineup to look a little like this...

Dickey - PG

Tsenkalatis - SG

Barnett - G

Glaze - 4

Manning - 5

Dickey makes everything go for us. Dickey and Glaze will run a lot of pick and pop. Manning is exremely quick in the low post. He's got a nice little hook shot, but can also stop out and hit the three. Barnett is a lock-down defender. When we bring Cassity in the game, we try to pick up the tempo. I expect we'll play a lot of match-up zone.

with Memphis I would expect a line up of:

Joe Jackson - PG

Will Barton - G

Chris Crawford - G

Wesley Witherspoon - F

Tarik Black - C

------------------

Antonio Barton - PG

Adonis Thomas - G

Ferrakohn Hall - F

DJ Stephens - G/F

expect Memphis to go man-to-man and press/trap a lot.

The press has not bothered SLU all season. Ask Washington about it. You'll have to beat us in the half-court.

first poster in the thread seems to think so...

i like this game...i believe Memphis has been in 3 different conferences with STL...Metro, Great Midwest, and Conference USA (may be 1 more i can't think of)

this should be fun.

just for fun, I went back and reread the 1st post. He didn't mention playing a zone.

just for fun, I went back and reread the 1st post. He didn't mention playing a zone.

Apparently, the OP doesn't know SLU at all then. Majerus invented the zone defense. It's true. I read it on wikipedia.

Also, I called Stamos to see what he thought. Stamos said we're going to zone the f out of those unathletic bastards.

UTEP beat Memphis at home in the middle of February??? I reallize they are probably better than Rhody but if you can beat Old El Paso at home, you shouldn't be talking smack (although politely, thanks) here..........

that game changed the season...Josh took the players names off the jerseys...took away cell phones...told the team they can't practice in Memphis jerseys until they earned that right.

since then...7 wins...by margins of 23, 20, 19, 12, 18, 31, and 26.

that game changed the season...Josh took the players names off the jerseys...took away cell phones...told the team they can't practice in Memphis jerseys until they earned that right.

since then...7 wins...by margins of 23, 20, 19, 12, 18, 31, and 26.

Were they still getting their regular paychecks from Happy and the friends of the program?

Also regarding the press. See Wilcox, CJ.