19 Lville

20 Vandy

21 Fla St

22 Kan St

23 Belmont

24 Tex

25 tie Cal

25 tie Va

As you can see, we are 16th and Memphis is 11th yet the game spread is only a point ....which means teams are tightly packed. There is only a spread of about 1 1/2 points between #11 and #18. These teams will become bracket busters when they play one another.

For those looking for some additional bracket info...here you go

1 Oh St

2 Ky

3 Mich St\

4 Kan

5 NC

6 Syr

7 Wisc

8 Mizzou

9 Wich St

10 Ind

11 Mem

12 Duke

13 Gtwn

14 Baylor

15 Fla

16 THE BILLS

17 Marq

18 N Mex

19 Lville

20 Vandy

21 Fla St

22 Kan St

23 Belmont

24 Tex

25 tie Cal

25 tie Va

As you can see, we are 16th and Memphis is 11th yet the game spread is only a point ....which means teams are tightly packed. There is only a spread of about 1 1/2 points between #11 and #18. These teams will become bracket busters when they play one another.

Sticking to your guns!

So we are # 16?

So we should have been a 4 seed?

I don't think you are using the CTU computers, there, bud.

I said we were about 50th when we were 4-3 in A-10, then we got hot, I said 25-35, then we lost to RI, I said 30-40, give or take. (quick, look it up bizzle boy, spend 8 hrs)

The NCAA made us a 9 seed, which means 33-36. I win.

Look, I hope you are right and we beat Memphis then Michigan State (though I think some of the Michigan State front line also play DL for the New York Giants).

If so, then we are 16th, you are correct. We shall see. :)

(Oh, yes. a predictive computer model based upon margin of victory. Well, I beat mom (82) in the 100M dash by 1:41, 1:57, and 1:55, I have myself 16th in the world, tied with 2 Jamaicans.)

Sticking to your guns!

So we are # 16?

I said we were about 50th when we were 4-3 in A-10, then we got hot, I said 25-35, then we lost to RI, I said 30-40, give or take. (quick, look it up bizzle boy, spend 8 hrs)

Look, I hope you are right and we beat Memphis then Michigan State (though I think some of the Michigan State front line also play DL for the New York Giants).

(Oh, yes. a predictive computer model based upon margin of victory. Well, I beat mom (82) in the 100M dash by 1:41, 1:57, and 1:55, I have myself 16th in the world, tied with 2 Jamaicans.)

Hmm.......

I think my computer is having trouble calculating the "multiple dynamics" This may be caused by the "Commie conspiracy" supported by 2 Jamaican losers. MB by 100 (meters).

Hmm.......

I think my computer is having trouble calculating the "multiple dynamics" This may be caused by the "Commie conspiracy" supported by 2 Jamaican losers. MB by 100 (meters).

It isn't like you are out there all alone either Wiz. According to ESPN's BPI ratings SLU and Memphis were the teams that got screwed the biggest when it comes to seeding.

It isn't like you are out there all alone either Wiz. According to ESPN's BPI ratings SLU and Memphis were the teams that got screwed the biggest when it comes to seeding.

Yep....the Memphis coach said in an interview yesterday (before the brackets were released) they were expecting a 5 seed. Memphis and the Bills were the 2 highest teams in most computer models that were not ranked in the polls.

Sticking to your guns!

So we are # 16?

Forrest? Forrest Gump?

I know for a fact that RM could beat MB and Mom in the 100.

It would be a photo finish. She'd beat us both handily if she wasn't 82.

(again, I go by "reality", the Coaches and USA polls, etc, and most importantly the NCAA selection committee; those of you that go by KenPom, who ranks us over VD, Duke, Marquette, Fla, Louisville, Fla State, et all, have fun!)

Wiz, do you think conference tounaments (and the in season tournaments) have an improper impact on computer rankings? The great majority of games are played on back to back days; something different from the rest of the season and something different than the NCAA tournament. Teams get rewarded or hurt by something that is completely different than the rest of the season and the NCAA tournament.

(again, I go by "reality", the Coaches and USA polls, etc, and most importantly the NCAA selection committee; those of you that go by KenPom, who ranks us over VD, Duke, Marquette, Fla, Louisville, Fla State, et all, have fun!)

-i have not thought where i would rank VD in some time....

I get that you dont agree with it and to be honest Im not sold on any of the computer ranking either.

But at least the computer ranking and guys like the Wiz have a system.

The coaches poll? The coaches poll is a joke. They dont even watch most of the games. And they sure as hell havent seen many teams outside their own schedule.

Ive heard more than once that a lot of coaches hand the sheets to a manager or AD guy and say "have fun."

There is no perfect system but all the Coaches polls and AP polls do are take the biggest names, throw them into a hat, and start picking teams.

For those looking for some additional bracket info...here you go

1 Oh St

2 Ky

3 Mich St\

4 Kan

5 NC

6 Syr

7 Wisc

8 Mizzou

9 Wich St

10 Ind

11 Mem

12 Duke

13 Gtwn

14 Baylor

15 Fla

16 THE BILLS

17 Marq

18 N Mex

19 Lville

20 Vandy

21 Fla St

22 Kan St

23 Belmont

24 Tex

25 tie Cal

25 tie Va

Wiz,

For fun I filled out one of my two brackets using your to 25 as gospel. I picked the higher rated team every time except twice. I picked the Bills over Memphis for obvious reasons, and I picked Wisc. over Syracuse because Wisc. was only one spot below Sycr and I figured the Cuse would drop at least two spots with the lost of Melo. When neither team was in your Top 25, I chose the higher seeded team. This left me with a Final Four of Carolina, Mich. St., Kent & Ohio State. The Buckeyes beat the Wildcats in championship game.

I'll let you know if I win my league.