A10 Viewing Pleasure (2/25)

Taj79

I am guessing this is because of my east coast location but I have three A10 games on the tube here tomorrow .......................Umass at Dayton @ 6 on CBSCN, Temple at St. Joe's at 7 on ESPNU and Richmond at Xavier on ESPN2 at 8. I'm sure you will all get that last one.

A Billiken win that afternoon will allow for complete relaxation as I watch these three unfold. Don't look now, but SweaterVestU, having beat Duquesne in Pittsburgh, could run the table and finish 10 and 6. Can they win in Richmond next week before closing out at home with GeeDub?

If we win, or whould I say when, a Dayton win knocks Umass out of challenging us for seeding; we allknow what a St.Joe's win will do; and a Richmond win also takes Xavier out of challenging our AC seeding. Big weekend.

SLU not on TV? I was considering driving down for the Rhodey game but seeing it is on TV on Comcast Sports NE I will be staying home. It is probably for the best as I was extremely bad luck in Amherst (and I should confess my 3-year old was rooting for UMass because they were red and she enjoyed waving the free towel).

SLU not on TV? I was considering driving down for the Rhodey game but seeing it is on TV on Comcast Sports NE I will be staying home. It is probably for the best as I was extremely bad luck in Amherst (and I should confess my 3-year old was rooting for UMass because they were red and she enjoyed waving the free towel).

You can still go to Rhode Island, the UMASS loss was my bad luck.

-now we know what happened at umass!! :P

She also got her picture taken with the UMass Minuteman <_< . The whole day was fun but it was a new experience being a fan and a parent at the same time (I have gone to college soccer, football and baseball games with her before but without any real strong rooting interest on my part--or need to stay the whole time--it is a totally different thing trying to root and process the game you care about).

I'm just happy that Richmond kid transferred from URI.

Yes, but Coach Jim Baron has yet another son, this one Billy, on the team to shoot 3's. The big guy, 6'9" Orion Outerbridge is in his Senior year.

I'm a bit leery of this a long way away game even though URI is 5-23, 2-11. URI did beat UMass and won at Dayton.

Yes, but Coach Jim Baron has yet another son, this one Billy, on the team to shoot 3's. The big guy, 6'9" Orion Outerbridge is in his Senior year.

I'm a bit leery of this a long way away game even though URI is 5-23, 2-11. URI did beat UMass and won at Dayton.

How long has that Outerbridge kid been at URI? is he on the 32-year plan?

This URI game means another SLU meeting with our old adversary Jim Baron.

Yes, the game is on Comcast New England, DirecTV Channel 630.

Anybody know if there is a Uverse channel for Comcast New England. I doubt it but thought I'd check.

• "Saturday's game will be televised by CBS Sports Network Regional and will be picked up on several different outlets. In St. Louis, Charter subscribers can view the game on CCIN (Channel 3 or 8). CSN New England is also picking up the game, available on Dish Network 435 and DirecTV 630. The game will also be televised on cable outlets CSN Philadelphia, Comcast Sports Southeast and Cox Rhode Island."

Baron is the biggest whiner in the league, which is saying something, so I automatically also hate his kids. With the exception of Methdale earlier this year, I worry about EVERY road game. We can't come out the way we did against Fordham and let them hang around. Bring the intensity right from the opening tip like we did at St. Joe's and Xavier.

I take grief for my "projections" and I'm okay with that. I don't "predict" anything because, well, a smart man once said "a man's got to know his limitations." This Bills game is just another in a long line of things that bother me as the A10 season chugs to an end.

I remember when the Liddell/Lisxch team surprised us all and finished top four. They closed out the season losing to St.Joe's in their first tourney game. I saw them lose at La Salle when they had no rhyme nor reason to. Outside of the Bills, there are examples once again as we come down the stretch that the A10 is up to its usual self in illogical behavior.

This year alone, Rhode Island and Duquesne went into Dayton and won. Dayton, a notoriously bad road team, is undermanned yet has won at Duquesne, Fordham and even Temple, although they caught them in a trap game after Duke. Richmond went into Philly and beat St. Joe's. La Salle won at Umass. Rhode Island beat Umass in Kingston. GeeDub won at Richmond. And Richmond destroyed Temple in Richmond. The more things stay the same, the more that means expect the unexpected.

Let's be focused. Take no prisoners.

I take grief for my "projections" and I'm okay with that. I don't "predict" anything because, well, a smart man once said "a man's got to know his limitations." This Bills game is just another in a long line of things that bother me as the A10 season chugs to an end.

I remember when the Liddell/Lisxch team surprised us all and finished top four. They closed out the season losing to St.Joe's in their first tourney game. I saw them lose at La Salle when they had no rhyme nor reason to. Outside of the Bills, there are examples once again as we come down the stretch that the A10 is up to its usual self in illogical behavior.

This year alone, Rhode Island and Duquesne went into Dayton and won. Dayton, a notoriously bad road team, is undermanned yet has won at Duquesne, Fordham and even Temple, although they caught them in a trap game after Duke. Richmond went into Philly and beat St. Joe's. La Salle won at Umass. Rhode Island beat Umass in Kingston. GeeDub won at Richmond. And Richmond destroyed Temple in Richmond. The more things stay the same, the more that means expect the unexpected.

Let's be focused. Take no prisoners.

I like our chances with Rick and the staff having a week to prepare although I have a little concern about a look ahead to the X game three days later.

Well theres a recipe for a good game then... Everybody is going to be rearing to go. Im stoked for tomorrow.... and I dont know that I would normally be as much if it had only been a couple days since the last game.