Attendance

bk18

I saw on the stats online that we are averaging 6,406 per game so far. I think this should jump up pretty quickly once conference play starts.

Does anyone know what we ended up at last year?

-no as it seems all of SLU's history went away with the new web design

6k+ with the dog preconference schedule we got is excellent imo. the only game that could be sold as a legit casual fan walkup was played the same time joel osteen was on channel 4 and the rams were practicing punting.

so to get that kind of crowds for what we have sold thus far is pretty darn good imo. assuming we continue to win at a 90% clip i could see us approaching sellout numbers soon.

6k+ with the dog preconference schedule we got is excellent imo. the only game that could be sold as a legit casual fan walkup was played the same time joel osteen was on channel 4 and the rams were practicing punting.

so to get that kind of crowds for what we have sold thus far is pretty darn good imo. assuming we continue to win at a 90% clip i could see us approaching sellout numbers soon.

Agree 100%

Except for the Dukes, Kansas, and Kentuckys of the world teams usually dont sell out games against Who gives a hoot state.

When conference starts the place will be close to filled almost every game.

Agree 100%

Except for the Dukes, Kansas, and Kentuckys of the world teams usually dont sell out games against Who gives a hoot state.

When conference starts the place will be close to filled almost every game.

Absolutely. If we averaged nearly 6300 last season during a terrible year, I would think that a team that has generated NCAA tourney buzz and popped up into the rankings will eclipse that number quite a bit.

As for tonight, though, I feel the crowd will be pretty sparse. School is out and Mizzou-Illinois are playing at Scottrade. Probably looking at a crowd around 5 K tonight, maybe less.

First time all season I had anyone sit next to me on either side of my seats in 114. I can tell my section lost at least 7 or 8 season ticket holders from last year. Surprised at the crowd, considering Bragging Rights game and a weekday night.

I have run into a lot of people this season that ive never seen in our section before. Many of them admit they just sat in empty seats they found after they bought upper bowl tickets. I had always been happy about that...until last night... There was a lot of hub bub about people not being in the right seats and all standing around while game was in play.... no matter how vocal i was about it they just stood there blocking game while they deciphered that the seats they didnt belong in didnt belong to them... very irritating...

Otherwise. 103 had a lot of kiddos in it.

I was impressed tonight by the turnout. There may have been a lot of tickets given away, but I would much rather have that than empty seats.

Just beat New Mexico....

I wish they would have given more free tickets away during this stretch of home games. SLU has a great product, yet struggles for respect on the local sports scene. No better way to show people what you have than giving them a free taste.

First time all season I had anyone sit next to me on either side of my seats in 114. I can tell my section lost at least 7 or 8 season ticket holders from last year. Surprised at the crowd, considering Bragging Rights game and a weekday night.

And other big events that night where a lot of season ticket holders were. People are starting to get excited about the Bills. I am getting requests for tickets for the first time in years.

And other big events that night where a lot of season ticket holders were. People are starting to get excited about the Bills. I am getting requests for tickets for the first time in years.

Agreed...saw some SLU tshirts at the gym today. I have NEVER seen them in the past.

Was wearing my Billiken sweats out shopping today and got asked about the team three separate times. Made for a very merry Christmas eve!

Glad to see you didn't wait 'til the last minute....