CBE Classic in 2012

Are we assured a spot in the big four of the CBE in KC? Just saying because GW got stuck in some subregional with Detroit, Bowling Green, and Austin Peay.

That is a great question. I've had a sneaky suspicion from the beginning on this tourney that if we don't play well this season we could find ourselves bumped. This is not a day of Thanksgiving or Christmas tourney where they just need some programming, this is one of their better tournies that gets prime time on Monday and Tuesday of Thanksgiving week.

I'm not too worried about it as I think we'll dance this year and be a desireable team next season but I'm worried we aren't 100% guaranteed a spot.

Majerus needs to try and schedule harder opponents these tournaments are the only things that seperates our schedule from that of an ohio-valley teams schedule, cmon look at X's nonconference

You don't think he's trying? Look at New mexico this year. Look at duke, Georgia, and BC in years past. And that's without any success. You must have success like Xavier has had over the past 10 years before you can start scheduling lots of the big boys. Majerus is trying to get home and homes with butler and gonzaga worked out for the next few years also.

You don't think he's trying? Look at New mexico this year. Look at duke, Georgia, and BC in years past. And that's without any success. You must have success like Xavier has had over the past 10 years before you can start scheduling lots of the big boys. Majerus is trying to get home and homes with butler and gonzaga worked out for the next few years also.

good point. thanks for sharing your knowledge. Home and homes with Gonzaga would be awseome

Butler would be a great game to play every year. It's a game that could over time grow into a fun out of conference rivalry and St. Louis to Indianapolis is a fairly easy drive.