Villanova

WVBilliken

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop crying about our FT percentage. We're beating Villanova by double digits. This board will find anything to complain about.

Oh c'mon. We're pointing out statistical facts. They are relevant.

Great win for SLU over a power Big East team.

2 key stats per 101.1 ESPN announcers: SLU 24 'Nova 6 in points off turnovers; SLU 37 'Nova 10 in bench scoring.

Now let's win this 76 Classic. It is there for the taking.

SLU plays tonight's winner of Oklahoma v. Santa Clara.

We need to add a Big 12 team to the list of BCS scalps. We have Pac-12, ACC, and Big East currently in the collection.

Great win for SLU over a power Big East team.

2 key stats per 101.1 ESPN announcers: SLU 24 'Nova 6 in points off turnovers; SLU 37 'Nova 10 in bench scoring.

Now let's win this 76 Classic. It is there for the taking.

SLU plays tonight's winner of Oklahoma v. Santa Clara.

We need to add a Big 12 team to the list of BCS scalps. We have Pac-12, ACC, and Big East currently in the collection.

Has there ever been a year we've had 3 BCS conference wins all by double digits. Two of those are teams that are expected to make the tourney.

This team is exactly what we said they were before the season started DEEP. We have 6 or 7 guys capable of being the leading scorer in any given game. Just from memory in 4 games we've been led by BC, CE, JJ, and KM. Four games, 4 different leading scorers. Hard to have 7 guys all cold at the same time

As much as I like the Jesuit vs. Jesuit matchups, I'll agree with this that we need 1 more BCS Scalp to add to the collection. Adding Big 12 would be nice, and OU might help a little more in the RPI, merely because they're in the Big 12.

As much as I like the Jesuit vs. Jesuit matchups, I'll agree with this that we need 1 more BCS Scalp to add to the collection. Adding Big 12 would be nice, and OU might help a little more in the RPI, merely because they're in the Big 12.

I agree with those wishing for a Kansas vs. home and home or Ed jones and Kemper; otherwise with Mo out of Big 12, Texas teams,

Nebraska, KState all may want games in St. Louis to recruit Mo recruits