Conklin's screen

bk18

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got home. I saw the play and I think it was the icing on the cake of a career game for him. I remember after watching a few games when he was a freshman that I told the guy next to me "I like this guy. He doesn't take any prisoners."

Rammer said after the game that Conklin came to play and brought his lunchpail. All I can say is that Wilcox must have run into a lunchpail full of lead-coated paystubs.

I don't think Conk even had a foul today. Unbelievable! Talk about a light year leap between seasons! I have always really liked Conk, but he has become my favorite player to watch. I love tough players and if you look the term "enforcer" up in the dictionary you will see a picture of the Conk.

I don't think Conk even had a foul today. Unbelievable! Talk about a light year leap between seasons! I have always really liked Conk, but he has become my favorite player to watch. I love tough players and if you look the term "enforcer" up in the dictionary you will see a picture of the Conk.

Conk is backhands favorite. The first graduating senior of his weight program.

Conk is backhands favorite. The first graduating senior of his work out program.

My favorite part of the screen was that right after Conk just looks down at him, with a look that said "if he dies, he dies"

hahahah so true so true

conk is merciless I love it, I was a little worried however he might get a T for standing over him flexing but luckily no call, my favorite part of the game was definitely watching 23 walk semi councious back to the bench

-would love to have both rammer's call and the video, that was awesome!!!

Rammers call was classic. The crowd reactions were great as well, both on the screen and then the bucket and the foul.

I'll work on it no promises

05, your collection of Billiken youtube videos is classic. This would be an awesome addition! I know you have "The Drive", "The Shot", etc. but I think this is and forever will be "The Screen" or "The Pick" or "The Wall" whatever you choose.