Mitchell

Evans

McCall

conklin

cassity?

first in loe cr Ellis?

second in JB GG ?

also I think evans conklin and mitchell will get most minutes

Way to small a lineup. Loe starts and plays until he either gets in foul trouble or misses too many shots to keep him in the game. KM, KC, DE, BC, RL will be the starters.

starters i think should be

Mitchell

Evans

McCall

conklin

cassity?

first in loe cr Ellis?

second in JB GG ?

also I think evans conklin and mitchell will get most minutes

I am pretty sure in an interview RM stated that his starters are most likely KM, KC, DE, BC and RL. RL and CR will rotate at the 5, and BC will only play there if the matchups allow.

GG will probably get very few, if any, minutes. Let alone be the 2nd man off of the bench.

Probably the first one off of the bench will be CR for RL, but I can see JJ coming in at the same time, or shortly afterwards.

Cassity should be coming off the bench. He is too prone to disappear on the offensive end to rely on for 25 minutes a game. That said, I full expect to see KC in the starting lineup on Friday. Coach will go with his seniors until they play their way out of the starting lineup.

Talent wise, I'd would say that JJ should be starting over KC, but I think we need KC on the court as much as possible. He doesn't turn the ball over, he's smart on offense and defense, and he's going to get more open looks at 3 with KM driving and kicking this year.

KM

KC

DE

BC

RL

Then, JJ, CR, MM, and CE or JB.

I'd like to see GG get 4-5 minutes as an energy guy. Haul down some rebounds. Pick up a couple fouls. Have a put-back dunk. Probably won't happen though.

im just not a fan at all with seeing loe getting alot of minutes.

So you would prefer that the bulk of minutes at the 5 go to a 6'6" player you has little vertical and doesn't block shots? I like BC, and he is a useful, if somewhat undersized, PF, but you cannot win with him being your starting center.

So you would prefer that the bulk of minutes at the 5 go to a 6'6" player you has little vertical and doesn't block shots? I like BC, and he is a useful, if somewhat undersized, PF, but you cannot win with him being your starting center.

I'm with you.

Loe's is a 6'11" soph big. Of course he has to improve. He needs to get stronger and defend inside better. However, imo as Loe and Cory go ... so goes this team.

Starters = Loe, Conklin, Evans, Mitchell, and probably Cassity.

I wish it would end up Jordair, Kwamain, Dwayne, Loe, and Cory

see spoon ncaa teams. back to back ncaa appearances. dobbs 6'2" donnie campbell, david robinson and jeff harris all maybe 6'5" and not all that athletic our inside players amongst two of our probably top ten best billiken years ever. the key was they played solid defense and rebounded very well and dobbs owned the book on positioning.

cassity just does stuff right. probably better than anyone else on the team. well except score. but until those that seem to have more scoring ability step up the rest of their game, cassity will play.

KM

KC

DE

BC

RL

That's the starting lineup Friday night and probably will be for the a while. Hopefully, Rob will play to his potential and we'll get some big-time contributions from MM and JJ off the bench.

see spoon ncaa teams. back to back ncaa appearances. dobbs 6'2" donnie campbell, david robinson and jeff harris all maybe 6'5" and not all that athletic our inside players amongst two of our probably top ten best billiken years ever. the key was they played solid defense and rebounded very well and dobbs owned the book on positioning.

Yes, and Dobbs was also about 300 lbs! ;)

Even then, you still had Evan Pedersen, who was a 6'8" center giving you at least some semblance of a post presence. And in 93-94 he actually blocked quite a few shots.

Instead of who do you think will start who would you like to see start assuming everyone plays to their potential

For me

1. JJ .. as I think he has the only true pg vision and feel for the game on the team

2. KM .. nuff said

3. DE ... just gets it done

4. RL ... stretches the defense with his 3

5. CR ... shot blocking athletic defender scoring trash points off of offensive boards

Instead of who do you think will start who would you like to see start assuming everyone plays to their potential

For me

1. JJ .. as I think he has the only true pg vision and feel for the game on the team

2. KM .. nuff said

3. DE ... just gets it done

4. RL ... stretches the defense with his 3

5. CR ... shot blocking athletic defender scoring trash points off of offensive boards

It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could leave DE out of the starting lineup. He is our best rebounder, our most clever inside scorer, our most athletic big man and our best hustle guy of all the bigs. The comparison between him and CR in terms of overall impact on the game is not even close. Cory seems to be trying hard and he can block a few shots but DE is a much better and effective all around player by far!

It is absolutely shocking to me that anyone could leave DE out of the starting lineup. He is our best rebounder, our most clever inside scorer, our most athletic big man and our best hustle guy of all the bigs. The comparison between him and CR in terms of overall impact on the game is not even close. Cory seems to be trying hard and he can block a few shots but DE is a much better and effective all around player by far!

Which poster wants to leave DE out of the starting lineup?

Since you responded to me ... when I wrote DE as the 3, what I meant was DE at the 3.

Btw ... can we quit referring to DE as a big. :)

We need either RL or CR to come up big.

RL has had big games in the past, but he's also been invisible for games. Hopefully KM gave him a wake up call when he screamed at him the other day. He needs to be the shooter that was advertised.

CR has shown potential at times. He still doesn't look great out there, but he definitely looks more comfortable this year. BC is a pretty good scorer down low and CR is a good defender so I hope he gets a good amount of playing time this year.

Dwayne is a 3 and he needs to play the 3 for the majority of the time. Loe needs minutes as well, we will need him to play well if we want to go far.

-RL needs to stay out of foul trouble (those fouls on the hedge play 25 ft from the basket drive me crazy), make shots and defend to keep those minutes