Who is the marketing genius......

ARon

Ouch, Furcal. They just might be able to start celebrating now. Damn!

The most undeserving "fans" in baseball - Rangers fans. Biggest bandwagon riders I've ever seen in my life. They are making this Napoli guy out to be the second coming of Johnny Bench. Not even close.

No worries. See ya back in the STL in a couple of weeks. Go Bills.

That is so sweet! Metz and Backhand are BFFs and they can't wait to see each other! That really hits me where I live. And totally in a 'No Homo' kind of way. Allow the Cards to win an historically epic World Series game, and I just have love for all! ;)

I still haven't seen one of these in person. Where are they?

Anyway, based on your picture it looks good to me. I also like the angle, selling SLU as the St. Louis team.

I haven't seen it yet either, but based on how this thread started I was led to believe that it looked god-awful. It doesn't look bad to me at all. Looks pretty decent, actually.

Could use a little more contrast on the left side but not that bad. Although the phone number on a billboard is overall a waste of space.

It's never easy to design a billboard. These thugs are 48 feet wide. Things that look great on a computer screen can look like ###### up on a board.