Guys scoffed at or underrated on this board

Way too much crap undermining the support of SLU and MBB program appears on this board.

Take responsibility for your own actions and stop trying to stall the RM juggernaut

Ben McLemore

Josh Harrellson

Anthony James

Trying to win the Postcard/billiphan Memorial Jackoff Poster of the Year Award for 2011?

Can't wait for the billikens.com award banquet. Hopefully no one calls me fat or I might transfer to Lindenwood.com boards.

Why not put up the list of guys you overrated? That would be much longer.

Besides, your list is wrong. Harrelson was underrated by this board. He was underrated by Soderberg.

McLemore would have never made the grades at SLU so there wasn't much interest.

He made the grades to qualify out of high school, so how do you know he wouldnt make the grades at SLU? Might be a one and one guy anyway, so that means you only have to make it through first semester.

What's the point of this post? Seriously?

We get it, you're not a SLU fan.

Definitely a SLU fan, that doesnt mean I have to be a fan of everyone on this board that was questioning McLemore's level of competition without seeing him play or questioning his grades just because of the school he went to or rumors.

He made the grades to qualify out of high school, so how do you know he wouldnt make the grades at SLU? Might be a one and one guy anyway, so that means you only have to make it through first semester.

McLemore was cleared to attend classes three weeks ago. He has yet to be cleared by the NCAA to play or practice.

It is still too early to say he has actually qualified out of high scool.