Prayers to Rick and his family

crymdg2

My condolences to Rick and his family. I don't think people realize how tough it is to lose a parent regardless of how old you are until you go through it. I hope he takes all the time he needs even if it means missing the Canada trip.

My condolences to Rick and his family. I don't think people realize how tough it is to lose a parent regardless of how old you are until you go through it. I hope he takes all the time he needs even if it means missing the Canada trip.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

+1.

My condolences as well. And to add, not sure about Rick's other family in that his father has long passed, he has no children...

Hope he takes all the time he needs to mentally recover as well to physically recover from the heart issues. Sometimes, though, it's easier to put your mind/thoughts back into your career.

RM, take your time to be with your family. Your Billiken fam will always be there and will be awaiting your return. Would not be bad to miss the Canada. Could be good for the assistant coaches to learn the players, bond with the team, and become confident in their ability to call shots. With RM's health, you never know if they will be needed here or there to fill in, and why not take this time to build that confidence both in themselves and for players to learn to trust the assistant coaches and not to fret if/when RM is not there.

RM, take your time to be with your family. Your Billiken fam will always be there and will be awaiting your return. Would not be bad to miss the Canada. Could be good for the assistant coaches to learn the players, bond with the team, and become confident in their ability to call shots. With RM's health, you never know if they will be needed here or there to fill in, and why not take this time to build that confidence both in themselves and for players to learn to trust the assistant coaches and not to fret if/when RM is not there.

Agreed, thoughts are with RM.