Green Man Costume

I know what Green Man suits were originally designed for.

I've seen "It's Always Sunny ..."

If your going to do it, do it big.

Make use of it.

Talk to someone who broadcasts the game and see if they can superimpose an Erkle or Stamos face on you during the broadcast.

Ok, all joking aside, what is the purpose of waring a Green Man suit to the game?

I seriously want to know what he is try to accomplish.

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

i wouldnt want to be shooting free throws and see the "green man" wearing a speedo over the top.

the more crazy the student section gets the more it is bound to distract the other team.

Make use of it.

Talk to someone who broadcasts the game and see if they can superimpose an Erkle or Stamos face on you during the broadcast.

Ok, all joking aside, what is the purpose of waring a Green Man suit to the game?

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

Not me, but it's a distraction and its fun. So what's the big deal?

Make use of it.

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

It is just like the blue man you see at the Duke games. The Duke guy wears big, silver sunglasses with the suit. Distraction and fun. I thought is was a nice touch with the gorilla.

No big deal.

I figured people on here would know the individual.

I was wondering if he does it to be a distraction or for attention.

Once you see it at the beginning of a game, it seems the distraction effect would diminish.

If he is doing it for attention he isnt very smart becasue we dont know who it is.

Its just college kids having fun.

And added bonus since he is completely covered he doesnt need to worry about embarrassing himself or his family.

Make use of it.

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

What are you trying to accomplish? Get the stick out of your a$$. If nothing else, its funny.

Make use of it.

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

Al Qaeda

Make use of it.

Attention?

Distraction?

What gives?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw

What are you trying to accomplish? Get the stick out of your a$$. If nothing else, its funny.

I am sure it's a pledge getting hazed and the fraternity will soon get put on double secret probation. Just like when we had pledges run up an down the sidelines following the soccer ball.

skip, needed to be a different color to make the blue speedo stand out. contrast.

we always harp on the fans wearing blue clothing. he was just following orders.

I thought he'd seen Cusumano's report on Channel 5 that day and was trying to do an impression of Rick's leg (a photo of which Rick was kind enough to share with viewers).

i saw that. what the hell is he carrying around a picture of his pussfilled leg for? we have one strange coach.

skip, needed to be a different color to make the blue speedo stand out. contrast.

we always harp on the fans wearing blue clothing. he was just following orders.

so his entire body is green, but his speedo was blue? Sorry, but I still don't get the green. Why not a black speedo and his entire body blue? I like the energy and enthusiasm, but he needs to be blue.

The green man suit has become ubiquitous at college sports events. I saw one last night in the background at the Michigan-Michigan State game, and I only was paying attention to the screen for a minute or two. I saw one at a UC-UConn football game at UC. I've seen them a bunch of other times and it hasn't really registered. It's basically some kid who thinks he's being awesome but chances are some kid at some other school at the same exact moment is wearing the same suit at a game.

That said, if the students want to wear costumes and make nonsensical signs, I couldn't care less as long as they show up and cheer. If the green man suit makes them act crazier, go for it.

The green man suit has become ubiquitous at college sports events. I saw one last night in the background at the Michigan-Michigan State game, and I only was paying attention to the screen for a minute or two. I saw one at a UC-UConn football game at UC. I've seen them a bunch of other times and it hasn't really registered. It's basically some kid who thinks he's being awesome but chances are some kid at some other school at the same exact moment is wearing the same suit at a game.

That said, if the students want to wear costumes and make nonsensical signs, I couldn't care less as long as they show up and cheer. If the green man suit makes them act crazier, go for it.

Then ours needs to add a rainbow afro and a "John 3:16" sign.

have you ever known someone to be able to whip out an 8 x 10 glossy of an infection before? and then to show it on the 5 o'clock news? you think that is normal?