Good Team Win

Basketbill

Someone womewhere in another thread said they were about to. That's what I'm going on. Heard here somewhere.

Also remember hearing the same. BK and KC supposedly took on enough classes to earn their degree early. and I also remember (if right) that RM was not happy about it when he found out and would be watching that closer in the future.

I have not heard anything to suggest that KC is planning to leave SLU early and maybe (just speculation) he wanted to get the classes out of the way so he could better enjoy his final year at SLU.

Conklin and Cassity are working to graduate early and have their BSBAs in 3 years instead of 4. Both took huge course loads in the first semester (Rick said he regretted letting them take too many hours) and have taken hours over the summers. They won't be leaving before their eligibility is up, like Eckerle will, but they are just taking advantage of SLU's 5-year MBA deal. Their senior year of eligibility will be their fifth academic year technically and they'll walk out of here with MBAs. Not a bad deal if you can pull it off, and a handful of players in recent years have taken advantage of this.

Conklin and Cassity are working to graduate early and have their BSBAs in 3 years instead of 4. Both took huge course loads in the first semester (Rick said he regretted letting them take too many hours) and have taken hours over the summers. They won't be leaving before their eligibility is up, like Eckerle will, but they are just taking advantage of SLU's 5-year MBA deal. Their senior year of eligibility will be their fifth academic year technically and they'll walk out of here with MBAs. Not a bad deal if you can pull it off, and a handful of players in recent years have taken advantage of this.

Hey, there is no place for logic on this board. You summed it up perfectly.

No doubt, this board is for irrational speculation only.

Yep, I predict all 4 freshmen will transfer the day after the season ends as well as both Australians. They will hold a joint press conference calling RM a huge D-bag and the sole reason for their transfers.

As stated before Conklin and Cassity barring career threatening injuries aren't going anywhere. They are getting their masters in 4 years like Lisch did.

I predict we will have a Majerus career low with just one defection in the offseason.

As stated before Conklin and Cassity barring career threatening injuries aren't going anywhere. They are getting their masters in 4 years like Lisch did.

I predict we will have a Majerus career low with just one defection in the offseason.

I believe Luke Meyer did the same thing. Graduating undergrad in 3 years and getting his MBA with the 4th year. Pretty sweet deal for an athlete if they can pull it off academically.

Here is my advice to anyone considering leaving college early:

Agree.

If they want to leave early someone should tell them that real life sucks compared to college.

They can either go to class for 15 hours a week, play basketball, be campus big shots, party Thursday-Sunday, enjoy the looseness of 18-23 year old women, travel all over the country with teammates or work 50+ hours a week as some big shot buisness mans *****, spend all day in an office, be to tired to enjoy the weekend, and have nothing to look forward to except a box of hamburger helper and curling up on a couch to watch Greys anatomy.

I know what I would choose.