OT: Dan Majerle

jimbofive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXbzbtTihIM

Gets away with a pretty blatant travel at 1:43. Otherwise, extremely solid white guy highlight video. Hits some deep threes with maximum lift.

I love how the Rocky IV song was used for the entire clip. Also, near the end of the montage Thunder Dan was given the Last Dragon Glow.

I love how the Rocky IV song was used for the entire clip. Also, near the end of the montage Thunder Dan was given the Last Dragon Glow.

I might have loved it even more if they'd played Celine Dion's "Love Can Move Mountains" like I was led to believe at the beginning of the clip.

Another highflayer (sic) from that Phoenix team, Tom Chambers. I think we're all aware of this dunk (number 24, coming from the top right of the screen) Insane ups.

I might have loved it even more if they'd played Celine Dion's "Love Can Move Mountains" like I was led to believe at the beginning of the clip.

Another highflayer (sic) from that Phoenix team, Tom Chambers. I think we're all aware of this dunk (number 24, coming from the top right of the screen) Insane ups.

Awwwww, memories. I remember picking the Suns every time I played just so I could have Chambers put his balls in someone's face 10 times a game. Never got old!

Dan Majerle was a nice player. Jerry Krause was in love with him and tried to trade for him several times which made Jordan hate him with a passion. After Paxson hit the finals clinching shot in 93 Jordan was heard yelling "Thunder Dan My Ass" repeatedly to the Suns and Bulls bench.

This is the ultimate baller.

I know this is a joke video and it is admittedly pretty funny, but Schrempf was a pretty darn good player in his day. For his career he averaged 14 pts and 6 rebounds a game. Also, his career FG % was 49 while he shot 38% from three. He also shot 80% from the line while being one of the most active free throw shooters in the game. Yes, he was a gawky Euro white guy that was easy to make fun of, but he also made 3 All-Star teams and won 2 Sixth Man awards. I just think there are easier targets to make fun of than Schrmepf. But what do I know, I am just probably taking this way too seriously. In the end, I need to be all jokey and not know anything about basketball but know how to make fun of guys that are way better at something than I will be at anything.

I know this is a joke video and it is admittedly pretty funny, but Schrempf was a pretty darn good player in his day. For his career he averaged 14 pts and 6 rebounds a game. Also, his career FG % was 49 while he shot 38% from three. He also shot 80% from the line while being one of the most active free throw shooters in the game. Yes, he was a gawky Euro white guy that was easy to make fun of, but he also made 3 All-Star teams and won 2 Sixth Man awards. I just think there are easier targets to make fun of than Schrmepf. But what do I know, I am just probably taking this way too seriously. In the end, I need to be all jokey and not know anything about basketball but know how to make fun of guys that are way better at something than I will be at anything.

In the end, I will probably just make fun of you.

-Randy