Free Willie and Kwamain

bk18

His latest status is awesome.

For anybody who doesnt have facebook:

Willie Showtimenwg Reed

Its in my heart to be a billiken... Everyone do what you can to help plz #BILLIKENPRIDE

Amber Nicole: what can we do?!

Walter Blackman: its bs all the way around man.... you and kwamain stay up

Jónathan Serpas: Keep your head up bro, we got yo back.

Showtimenwg Reed: ‎@amber idk I just hope I get back...

5 minutes ago

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Willie Showtimenwg Reed

Its in my heart to be a billiken... Everyone do what you can to help plz #BILLIKENPRIDE

5 minutes ago

I'm really excited right now. :D

I'm really excited right now. :D

It appears that he is going to try to come back after this semester is over, at least per his Facebook. It has been stated by others that there might be other things that hold him back, though (namely, academics.) However, I think he has had time to sit and think about it and realizes that his teammates and Billiken fans would welcome him back with open arms. Also, if he has aspirations to go pro, this will be his best opportunity. Let's hope that he is able to come back, despite the bridge burning by him and his dad, and play in Chaifetz again!

what are the complications if Willie has already been released from his schollie? and should we be worried about grades or was that all bs?

Yeah, him saying he wants to come back is exciting but thats probably not even half the battle. Time will tell.

I just dont see it happening.

I hope Im wrong but history has taught me that if it seems to good to be true for SLU it probably is.

I have this bad feeling that his father has a lot of input on his choices and his choice would most likely not be SLU

+1

I just dont see it happening.

I hope Im wrong but history has taught me that if it seems to good to be true for SLU it probably is.

I have this bad feeling that his father has a lot of input on his choices and his choice would most likely not be SLU

Willie Showtimenwg Reed

5 minutes ago

"Everyone do what you can to help"

This discussin is good and the facebook group is a little better but what is needed is a billboard by the Arena saying "Free Willie" and having him dunk on someone. What do these billboards cost? I am thinking maybe $500 or $600 a month. Someone should start a collection, if a decent amount of people pitch in we can get really make some noise. I dont think I would be qualified to handle any money so I think one of the trusted veteran posters, if they agree, should take up a collection. Just an idea and probably a bad one but it would really make some noise

Gary Quigley: is there any chance of you coming back to SLU?.

Willie Showtimenwg Reed: I want to, its weather coach wants me back out not...

Gary Quigley: is it a good chance you will be back or a slim chance?

Willie Showtimenwg Reed: If coach wants me I'm back like 23 wresting the 45 lol...

Willie Showtimenwg Reed: Wearing***

Not sure what to make of this..

lol Willie joined the free willie and kwamain group. He's on board with the cause.

Via a retweet by Nate:

NateLatsch Nate Latsch

Former #Billikens F Willie Reed wants to return? RT @Showtime033NWG Its in my heart to be a billiken.. Everyone do what you can to help plz

And the answer: RT@ Showtime033NWG @NateLatsch yes its true

I don't know much about their dynamic, but rick went around his preseason interviews ripping on Willie's work ethic.

That said, I think coach would let Will back if he met with the coaches and gave some kind of 'changed man' speech. Rick might have higher standards than other sleazy CB coaches, but the guy still wants to win

If you haven't joined yet, make sure to. Also, encourage your friends to join. There are over 10,000 students at SLU. We should be able to get more than 250 people (at least 50 of which are probably from my high school, where I am trying to recruit exhaustively).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Willie-and-Kwamain/170224843002537