John Stamos

Get ready guys...he's definitely going to be there..and I can not wait.

any word on which game he is coming to this year? Or will he come to more than 1 this year maybe? I don't get why they dont advertise him more as a Billiken fan.

I didn't know this. Kinda sweet

He's always a lock for the Mardi Gras game, look for him in the Blizzard vs. Xavier.

• 2 years later...

Ok, hold on, hold on.....me and buddy regularly concoct a story we tell, primarily at destination weddings, that "John Stamos is staying in the hotel." We tell one single female and the story spreads like wildfire. It's hilarious to watch it come back around to us, and all the people who lie and say they "saw him at the pool, beach, gym, restaurant, etc earlier in the day."

Don't ask why we picked Stamos. For some reason, it's believable and hilarious. My friend is the one who claims to have come up with the idea, and I thought it was original, but is a Stamos sighting/appearance the 'snipe hunting' of the new millenia?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="spoonie_love" data-cid="346547" data-time="1361860976"><p>

Ok, hold on, hold on.....me and buddy regularly concoct a story we tell, primarily at destination weddings, that "John Stamos is staying in the hotel." We tell one single female and the story spreads like wildfire. It's hilarious to watch it come back around to us, and all the people who lie and say they "saw him at the pool, beach, gym, restaurant, etc earlier in the day."<br />

<br />

Don't ask why we picked Stamos. For some reason, it's believable and hilarious. My friend is the one who claims to have come up with the idea, and I thought it was original, but is a Stamos sighting/appearance the 'snipe hunting' of the new millenia?</p></blockquote>

Lol. There was a comedian when I was in high school called nick swardson ( still around, lost the knack IMO) who talked about prepaying a forgotten celeb, he chose stamos, to come to his funeral and cry so that people would think they were related. ... I'm pretty sure that was when it all started. Tell your friend, negative ghost rider. ;)