So Let's Get Back to Basketball

So let's get back to basketball. If Femi is really out then we have two scholarships to give. I cannot imagine RM leaving both of these scholarships open. One maybe, but not two.

I am not in the know, but someone else has to be. What quality basketball players are still out there unsigned? Yeah we have heard of Majok but who else is out there that RM might want to sign? Names???

So let's get back to basketball. If Femi is really out then we have two scholarships to give. I cannot imagine RM leaving both of these scholarships open. One maybe, but not two.

I am not in the know, but someone else has to be. What quality basketball players are still out there unsigned? Yeah we have heard of Majok but who else is out there that RM might want to sign? Names???

I know that RM does not save schollies, but in this case, could we really add anyone who would not have a 100% chance of getting recruited over? Jett, Loe, Evans, and McCall are being pretty much added to this team at the end of this year.

JJ, JS, JR, and FJ are being replaced and it would really take some more really terrible luck if we had more than 3 injuries next year. The way I am looking at the line up is...

WR

CE

CS

KC

KM

with CR, RL, and BC coming into spell the big men and MM, Jett, Evans, coming into spell the guards.

When you look at it like this we could use another slasher guard (Femi-like) or a 3-ball shooter.

Is there really someone unsigned at this point who we think could help? I am thinking thThe chance is pretty small. Thoughts?

-Nick

I know that RM does not save schollies, but in this case, could we really add anyone who would not have a 100% chance of getting recruited over? Jett, Loe, Evans, and McCall are being pretty much added to this team at the end of this year.

JJ, JS, JR, and FJ are being replaced and it would really take some more really terrible luck if we had more than 3 injuries next year. The way I am looking at the line up is...

WR

CE

CS

KC

KM

with CR, RL, and BC coming into spell the big men and MM, Jett, Evans, coming into spell the guards.

When you look at it like this we could use another slasher guard (Femi-like) or a 3-ball shooter.

Is there really someone unsigned at this point who we think could help? I am thinking thThe chance is pretty small. Thoughts?

-Nick

The Majoks are both still available, although I couldn't see us adding two bigs, as we all of a sudden need a guard. But crazier things have happened.

random side note....

im studying on the second floor of the law library for finals and guess who sits down beside me??? bret thompson. blast from the not so distant past

Looks like someone never turned in his student ID. I hope you contacted DPS.

The ESPN undeclared players for 2010 have a lot of players with high ratings. But you have to believe most are still listed because of issues qualifying. At least that is what I would guess. So probably not much there for a school like SLU.

So I see on Scout SLU has three players listed that appear to be unsigned at this point.

Majok Majok, that is old news.

Kevin Noreen, a four star PF from Minnesota ---- interesting.

Calvin Godfrey, a two star PF.

Scouts don't show any of these as signed yet, but of course that doesn't mean they haven't. But not sure we need another forward as much as a guard. Of course we do have 5 scholarship guards and Paul Eckerle.

So I see on Scout SLU has three players listed that appear to be unsigned at this point.

Scouts don't show any of these as signed yet, but of course that doesn't mean they haven't. But not sure we need another forward as much as a guard. Of course we do have 5 scholarship guards and Paul Eckerle.

We need talent, no matter what position. People will graduate and we need good players to replace them.

According to ESPN he is a good student, Gatorade POY in Minn. and rated 92. Sounds like a guy we wouldn't mind having

Noreen, that is

Noreen was going to BC but was let out of his LOI.

He averaged almost 40 ppg in Minnesota Class A. Not much size or talent at that level but 40 is 40. He's done well against AAU competition. 6'10 but a slight frame, not even 200 lbs.

A lot of other schools have offered besides us, WSU, BYU, Marquette, Indiana, to name a few. Unless he takes a visit here I don't see how we are even on his radar at this point.

Calvin Godfrey is waiting to sign with Iowa St. He won't sign with anyone else unless Hoiberg doesn't want him.

Calvin Godfrey is waiting to sign with Iowa St. He won't sign with anyone else unless Hoiberg doesn't want him.

Lot's of playing time at ISU next year... As of right now they have 5 scholarship players total.