GDT: SLU v. Indiana St.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitchell's dunk was sweet, no doubt...but the best highlight of his night was his sick drive to the hole....FILTHY!

I'm not very happy with the end of the 1st half and most of the 2nd half

I wanted this to be a beating

We don't seem to have the beating mentality. Once we get a lead and see we're obviously superior, we loose our sense of urgency, relax and let inferior teams creep back in. We play to the level of our competition. We've done it all year.

We don't seem to have the beating mentality. Once we get a lead and see we're obviously superior, we loose our sense of urgency, relax and let inferior teams creep back in. We play to the level of our competition. We've done it all year.

And we only shoot miss threes. FEED THE REED! He's hongurree.

Attendance should be quite a bit better then next Monday, assuming a home game. Yes?

I know I'll be there (and wasn't able to make it for tonights game). I would assume that with a week to get the word out and sell tickets for the next game as opposed to 2 days, there will be quite a few more people in attendance. Also the next game being a 2nd round game, I suppose there is maybe a little more excitement and more interest.

P.S. I know it is nice to visit with family and all, but can someone tell Cody's dad to go back to Australia. j/k

Like I always say, no excuses. Doesn't matter if your leading scorer is out or not, SLU took it to them and won pretty handidly.

Congrats. I was pretty ticked when Missouri State lost a road game to that team in OT on a halfcourt shot (by Marshall). They aren't good at all, and SLU took advantage.