Where to watch the game?

bk18

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it will be on RedTube. :lol:

box you might go to hell for that. i can just picture all the posters that just checked that out unknowingly. :lol:

Skip, Brianstl said Sundeckers has Charter (and I guess will be willing to show the game). I'm planning on going and Rican said he was making the trip. It's a long walk for me, so the only thing that'll stop me is a lot of rain. Or an emergency at work.

Skip, Brianstl said Sundeckers has Charter (and I guess will be willing to show the game). I'm planning on going and Rican said he was making the trip. It's a long walk for me, so the only thing that'll stop me is a lot of rain. Or an emergency at work.

where are you at? I'll grab you on the way in.

hot spot for the game is my bedroom. gonna be nuts in there.

jimbo, i'm all hopped up on painkillers from the knee reconstruction i had this week. But, when SLU gets to the A-10 finals, we are watching this game somewhere. Nothing says Sunday morning like Guiness, Percocet and the Billikens winning the A-10 tourney.

jimbo, i'm all hopped up on painkillers from the knee reconstruction i had this week. But, when SLU gets to the A-10 finals, we are watching this game somewhere. Nothing says Sunday morning like Guiness, Percocet and the Billikens winning the A-10 tourney.

deal. if the bills lose, i'm skiing. if not, we'll go find the game somewhere. i don't plan on skiing.

feel better w/ the knee. that's a *****. i eventually switched off of percocet to vicodin because the percocet was too slow-acting. i never even re-filled my prescription and it got to the point that i couldn't sleep w/out taking a vicodin. scary stuff. makes it easy to understand how brett fav-ruh got hooked.

I just hope Charter isn't late in their coverage as the Temple game is going to finish early. Our game starts 23 minutes after the conclusion of that game. I'll bet Charter doesn't know that.

I just hope Charter isn't late in their coverage as the Temple game is going to finish early. Our game starts 23 minutes after the conclusion of that game. I'll bet Charter doesn't know that.

I bet you they wont put the game on till 1:30.