Where to watch the game?

bk18

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a designated place to watch the game for die-hard Billiken Basketball fans? Or are we all going to troll it in our living rooms with our laptops on our laps?

Well, I will be at the Library Annex. I have talked to some other people about possibly being up there as well.

Is there going to be a designated place to watch the game for die-hard Billiken Basketball fans? Or are we all going to troll it in our living rooms with our laptops on our laps?

I believe the DirtyRican has his sights set on Friendly's. I may have to join him. Fellow Billiken fans are welcome. If you are lucky, you may have a Bankers job like the DirtyRican and not have to take any vacation.

Thank the tax gods for my 3rd monitor at work. I'll be trolling.

I vote Friendly's...

Can't beat the $1.50 cheesburgers, the second hand smoke, and the 1995 tube TVs....Friendly's baby!

I have one of those banker jobs too. Where is Friendly's?

Tower Grove South. I can't remember exactly which street it is off of, but is 5 minutes from Grand and 44.

Box, you come up with any place for tomorrow? I can't think of any spots in DT that have Charter, although I have a hunch that Anthony's in my building has it.

I think both Sundeckers and Show Me's on the landing have Charter. I am going to call both to make sure later today.

My DirecTV here in St. Louis shows the game being on tomorrow - channel 630.

Friendly's was advertised as showing the game on satellite, I believe that's what I heard on 101.1 today. I think satellite and charter are showing it, if you have att uverse they will be showing a-10 tourney starting saturday on CBS College Sports HD Channel.