Majerus will be on 1380 at 9 am

This is the most confusing thread I have ever eaten.

If you have 13 scholarships and they are all Cheesy Gorditas, then you have to pull one back in order to receive an offer from Del Taco as long as there is no signed offer from Taco Bell.

I think this wins Post of the Year honors if not it sure is a nominee.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he returns, and I'm told the coaching staff wants him to, Young will be a walk-on again next year. Paul Eckerle will become a walk-on. That gives SLU two walk-ons in addition to the 13 scholarship players they will have.

So SLU will likely have 15 players next year or possibly even 16 if they can find another quality walk-on.

RM did say yesterday he missed PE this year. Will he be allowed to be a walkon next year, since he was on a hoops schollie?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I seriously doubt it. I know at Div. II they give partial scholarships, but I've never heard of any Div. I team which gives scholarships giving partials.

slu shares scholarships in all the other sports. i.e. four girls might split one full scholarship for softball. so i dont know why they couldnt do it for basketball. the reason they probably dont is that the chances of getting a quality player to accept a partial would be very small. but if a program had a scholarship unused i could see them using that scholarship for their walkons maybe.

slu shares scholarships in all the other sports. i.e. four girls might split one full scholarship for softball. so i dont know why they couldnt do it for basketball. the reason they probably dont is that the chances of getting a quality player to accept a partial would be very small. but if a program had a scholarship unused i could see them using that scholarship for their walkons maybe.

There are some sports in D1 that aren't allowed to split up scholarships. Basketball and volleyball are 2 that I know of that fall into that category.

There are some sports in D1 that aren't allowed to split up scholarships. Basketball and volleyball are 2 that I know of that fall into that category.

i only know one "rka". scholarship destination decided yet for daughter?