THE BLIZZARD HAS ARRIVED!!!!

dneuner

i'm literally watching my inbox refresh all day long going "NO WHAMMIES, NO WHAMMIES!" so that i can keep getting fired up on all things billiken-related. me and Checkered Pants Fan #3 (credited in future New Line Cinema release "NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ: The Billikens Story") stayed up late last night watching Hoosiers to get pumped. he went to bed with fire in his eyes, but i was still really pumped so i followed it up with legally blonde so that i'd calm down enough to sleep. i woke up this morning and knew that i'd been grinding my teeth in anticipation because i went to the sink and spit blue blood everywhere. i've been fighting the dog and busting out megadeth tunes on my new acoustic all day, just trying to keep myself from playing hard-nosed defense on the china cabinet and making a mess. the only thing i'm concerned about at this point is how far into the first half am i going to lose my voice???

Fight the burn! Fight the power! Runnin' was not deterred after a twelve mile morning on February 13 followed by two halves plus an overtime period of undivided effort. He fell from his feet to his seat, in the midst of intermission to the 2nd OT. He got back up and screamed his @$$ off like a raving lunatic for five more minutes while the Bills brought home the W. Same thing after seven hours of class on February 17th. Same thing today. Thirteen miles this morning and these legs have never felt so spry. Don't stop believing Jimbo. You keep pushing and the Bills keep pushing and the W stays at the FETZ.

Word on the street is that Kwamain got some LeBron's in ALL white for the game. Be on the look out for some frech LBJ's on the court tonight.

Hopefully jordan Crawford doesnt see those and get flashbacks to throwing down on LBJ

Posted Image

I dont think SLU has the pull that Lebron and Nike have to stop any posterizing from being shown

i'm literally watching my inbox refresh all day long going "NO WHAMMIES, NO WHAMMIES!" so that i can keep getting fired up on all things billiken-related. me and Checkered Pants Fan #3 (credited in future New Line Cinema release "NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY AT THE FETZ: The Billikens Story") stayed up late last night watching Hoosiers to get pumped. he went to bed with fire in his eyes, but i was still really pumped so i followed it up with legally blonde so that i'd calm down enough to sleep. i woke up this morning and knew that i'd been grinding my teeth in anticipation because i went to the sink and spit blue blood everywhere. i've been fighting the dog and busting out megadeth tunes on my new acoustic all day, just trying to keep myself from playing hard-nosed defense on the china cabinet and making a mess. the only thing i'm concerned about at this point is how far into the first half am i going to lose my voice???

YOU HAD BETTER WATCH DOG YOU DOG!!

They might've worn white, but the intensity could have been a lot higher. I guess maybe it comes with time. Nice work to the students, but the rest of the arena is still pretty low on the "I give a ###### scale" for most of the game.

I have to say, the fans did a better job wearing white than I expected. Still, it could have been much better.

I'm willing to give the priest in my row a free pass for not wearing white.

Students were great, but the oldies, I'm an oldie and wore white in Charleston, SC watching on direct TV, got to get with the program. The whole damn place should have been white. Note to students: OK we didn't pull it off, but you had fun, right? Well, keep bringing it. One loss is just that. We will get them again and pound the living hell out of 'em.

Students were great, but the oldies, I'm an oldie and wore white in Charleston, SC watching on direct TV, got to get with the program. The whole damn place should have been white. Note to students: OK we didn't pull it off, but you had fun, right? Well, keep bringing it. One loss is just that. We will get them again and pound the living hell out of 'em.

Major props to the guys in the front row, one who was wearing a white suit and Easter bunny head, the other who was wearing the rest of the Easter bunny costume.

At least you have warm weather to comfort you, 72! :o

Yeah speaking of the oldies at the game i was sitting next to one for most of the game. I was sitting right behind xavier's fans section behind their bench a couple rows up and this old prick kept telling me to quit leaning forward because he couldnt see. Finally towards the end of the game he got up and left. He must have got sick of me leaning forward and standing all the time during the game. Its a basketball game people have fun and if ur not having fun dont ruin it for other people who want to have fun.

I feel like my heart was ripped out and stomped on...couldn't even stay at Humps long enough for pennies....

Good work blue crew! Yall were pretty damn good tonight. The SAEs in the back (myself included) brought some serious noise too. I had the Rick Ma head up most of the game, and my buddy had Dr. Che head up a lot as well. The students in between Blue Crew and us could have used some enthusiasm, but then again so could the rest of the arena. I think this was the first game for a lot of students. The guys in 108 were awesome as usual though with their checkered pants. We could hear you guys yelling all the way in the student section!

Those XU guys were not a more talented team than we were. They just made their shots when they were open and we didn't. Hopefully we will see them again in a few weeks and beat them when it really matters. Being down 11 points late in the 2nd half and coming back shows some real determination by our guys. We just couldn't finish them off like we did RI and Dayton. Maybe the team will play knock-out at practice tomorrow and work on those stupid free throws that have been so costly all year long. I'd love to see this Bills team get a little fire under them after tonight and make a great run to end the season. Still had a great time tonight, but I can't help but feel pretty down knowing that the game was easily within our reach.