Shot for Cash at Today's Game

papal

The guy who did the shot for cash today was wearing a Billikens.com T-Shirt.

I wonder who David from University City could have been? :rolleyes:

I'm sure David from UC will tell us that his 0-3 performance was still better than KL's performance this year. :lol:

Seriously, the 3rd shot was right on target, just a little short.

I've never done anything like that before. It was a lot of fun, but the depth perception was miserable. I couldn't get any feel for how hard to shoot the ball. I am impressed that visiting teams shoot as well as they do against a foreign backdrop.

I've never done anything like that before. It was a lot of fun, but the depth perception was miserable. I couldn't get any feel for how hard to shoot the ball. I am impressed that visiting teams shoot as well as they do against a foreign backdrop.

From where I was sitting it looked like you had the last one lined up pretty good/

You made a nice effort! I thought the rowdy student section might have distracted you. ;)

Maybe it's time for Billikens.com t-shirts v2.0.

We can. The last T-Shirt has references to Triangle and Too and gruehls (probably one of the best opposing posters this board has ever seen).

I probably can't organize something until this summer when school slows down, but I would be happy to try to organize then if there is legitimate interest (20+ t-shirts or so).

Steve

Was there by any chance another Billikens.com poster who was part of the baby race a couple of weeks ago...?

It's true! Unfortunately Baby Box was not in the mood for racing and decided to sit and cry at the starting line instead of crawling. She did look really cute all decked out in her little Billikens t-shirt though, I must say. ;)

It's true! Unfortunately Baby Box was not in the mood for racing and decided to sit and cry at the starting line instead of crawling. She did look really cute all decked out in her little Billikens t-shirt though, I must say. :D

the good news box is you can throw that in her face for eternity whenever she wants money. remind her she cost you that money by not even trying. never let her live that down. ;)

the good news box is you can throw that in her face for eternity whenever she wants money. remind her she cost you that money by not even trying. never let her live that down. ;)

Ha - good point!

The prizes for that baby race were great too - $750, $500 and $250 savings bonds!

We can. The last T-Shirt has references to Triangle and Too and gruehls (probably one of the best opposing posters this board has ever seen).

I probably can't organize something until this summer when school slows down, but I would be happy to try to organize then if there is legitimate interest (20+ t-shirts or so).

Steve

make it funnier this time, steve.

Steve

Put me down for a billikens.com T.