refs

GOSLU68

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donato is a "douchenozzle" as well

How much is the "genuis" getting paid again??

Saw some asked where the refs were from, what were they doing calling this game. Hmmmm..THE great conference the billikens play in. THE ATLANTIC TEN REFS.....so dont go there.

Lets see, had the LEAD against gino....the FIRST year coach at kent. Lets just go over the last Kent st play with the home team LEADING and gino setting up this last play. This on the brand new HOME floor actually against a hmmm so so team(midamerican conference) on the great schedule of the billikins.AGAINST the HOME crowd at the new jewell with ATLANTIC TEN REFS and the GENIUS on our side.

They take the ball out of bounds almost at half court..yes just take...my friend and I looking at each other knowing, we dont have to say a word.....

Where was the biggest guy on the team right on the guy with the ball taking it out of bounds.. or even tommy with his long armsall over the guy smothering him arms up waving moving left and right , could even yell, oh no.....making the guy think or maybe even say panic

Where was the double team keeping their one man scoring MACHINE, for at least the past 25 POINTS keeping him TOUCHING THE BALL. THERE is no way he gets the ball out of bounds. NO WAY.

No problem........... ginos player just flipped a SOFT PASS into the studs hand ...just like a game of 5 on 5 at the park.NOTHING ON EITHER PLAYER,UNCONTESTED,Ginos stud just slowly trots up past 10 SECOND. UNGUARDED might add

He gets past the ten second line like a walk in the park,comes up ten foot from the top of the key..NO ATTACK BY say lisch and liddell,not their fault who should now have been DOUBLED OR TRIPLED TEAMED, but the stud is just dribbling letting a few seconds go off the clock, might have been whistling, do not know..then he GIVES UP the ball to a teammate......yes just kind of a soft pass to a teammate, oh boy

this stud is NOT going to touch the ball again right?.......nah

gino goes into a mini older than dirt weave....and yea you guessed it.....a uncontested unguarded soft pass BACK to the MAIN MAN....UNREAL ....lets didnt deny him the ball out of bounds, no wolves all over his ass while he is dribbling up like in the park.

Grade school coaches where are you?

Now we are really looking at ourselves, even people that hardly know anything about basketball around us have their hands on their heads saying ........WHAT ARE OUR GUYS DOING

I was watching gino the genius,even HE is waving and yelling get the ball back to the STUD.

Yea, the stud has the ball AGAIN, going to make his move from the TOP OF THE KEY...their team spreads out like on the playground, guess what one on one.

Our stud gets around that ONE,and goes in for a kind of underhanded layup.....LAYUP...his EASIEST UNCONTESTED SHOT OF THE NIGHT....yes there billikens all around him watching him do it.

UNCONTESTED LAYUP, NOBODY going to him, he just scored about 25 or more points in a row on the BILLIKEN HOME FLOOR.

THERE IS NO WAY NO WAY HE SCORES A UNCONTESTED LAYUP....wow how can that happen to the "genius" no way that would happen.......never..whatever you do if he gets around someone get all over him,right. Uh NO

GAME OVER

CRY CRY CRY.... every year..about the "REFS"...THE ATLANTIC TEN REFS ON THE HOME FLOOR

OK

as a player recently said when he was redshirted by the genius ....the "genuis" words himself...."he, the player, was relieved.....RELIEVED

A young man who has played the game he enjoys so much for so long.........is RELIEVED he isnt playing a game he loves for a YEAR.

that is one strong word ..RELIEVED...for someone in LIFE to say,yet alone a very YOUNG person the "genuis",..... he does love to talk.....too much

I,and others do not blame the young man for being relieved.

well the shocking part of the latest in the long line of best selling country boy manuscripts is that he now uncovers he is apparently a basketball strategy genius as well. i say apparently because i read it three times and am still not sure what he said. one has to admit it is a unique writing style. we could be witnessing the emergence of the 21st century mark twain.

How much is the "genuis" getting paid again??

Saw some asked where the refs were from, what were they doing calling this game. Hmmmm..THE great conference the billikens play in. THE ATLANTIC TEN REFS.....so dont go there.

Lets see, had the LEAD against gino....the FIRST year coach at kent. Lets just go over the last Kent st play with the home team LEADING and gino setting up this last play. This on the brand new HOME floor actually against a hmmm so so team(midamerican conference) on the great schedule of the billikins.AGAINST the HOME crowd at the new jewell with ATLANTIC TEN REFS and the GENIUS on our side.

They take the ball out of bounds almost at half court..yes just take...my friend and I looking at each other knowing, we dont have to say a word.....

Where was the biggest guy on the team right on the guy with the ball taking it out of bounds.. or even tommy with his long armsall over the guy smothering him arms up waving moving left and right , could even yell, oh no.....making the guy think or maybe even say panic

Where was the double team keeping their one man scoring MACHINE, for at least the past 25 POINTS keeping him TOUCHING THE BALL. THERE is no way he gets the ball out of bounds. NO WAY.

No problem........... ginos player just flipped a SOFT PASS into the studs hand ...just like a game of 5 on 5 at the park.NOTHING ON EITHER PLAYER,UNCONTESTED,Ginos stud just slowly trots up past 10 SECOND. UNGUARDED might add

He gets past the ten second line like a walk in the park,comes up ten foot from the top of the key..NO ATTACK BY say lisch and liddell,not their fault who should now have been DOUBLED OR TRIPLED TEAMED, but the stud is just dribbling letting a few seconds go off the clock, might have been whistling, do not know..then he GIVES UP the ball to a teammate......yes just kind of a soft pass to a teammate, oh boy

this stud is NOT going to touch the ball again right?.......nah

gino goes into a mini older than dirt weave....and yea you guessed it.....a uncontested unguarded soft pass BACK to the MAIN MAN....UNREAL ....lets didnt deny him the ball out of bounds, no wolves all over his ass while he is dribbling up like in the park.

Grade school coaches where are you?

Now we are really looking at ourselves, even people that hardly know anything about basketball around us have their hands on their heads saying ........WHAT ARE OUR GUYS DOING

I was watching gino the genius,even HE is waving and yelling get the ball back to the STUD.

Yea, the stud has the ball AGAIN, going to make his move from the TOP OF THE KEY...their team spreads out like on the playground, guess what one on one.

Our stud gets around that ONE,and goes in for a kind of underhanded layup.....LAYUP...his EASIEST UNCONTESTED SHOT OF THE NIGHT....yes there billikens all around him watching him do it.

UNCONTESTED LAYUP, NOBODY going to him, he just scored about 25 or more points in a row on the BILLIKEN HOME FLOOR.

THERE IS NO WAY NO WAY HE SCORES A UNCONTESTED LAYUP....wow how can that happen to the "genius" no way that would happen.......never..whatever you do if he gets around someone get all over him,right. Uh NO

GAME OVER

CRY CRY CRY.... every year..about the "REFS"...THE ATLANTIC TEN REFS ON THE HOME FLOOR

OK

as a player recently said when he was redshirted by the genius ....the "genuis" words himself...."he, the player, was relieved.....RELIEVED

A young man who has played the game he enjoys so much for so long.........is RELIEVED he isnt playing a game he loves for a YEAR.

that is one strong word ..RELIEVED...for someone in LIFE to say,yet alone a very YOUNG person the "genuis",..... he does love to talk.....too much

I,and others do not blame the young man for being relieved.

And people say the U.S. educational system is falling behind the rest of the world. :blink:

And people say the U.S. educational system is falling behind the rest of the world. :blink:

Look out for those CAPITAL LETTERS. That means he's SERIOUS.

We've always been crushed by refs in the rinky-dink Valley towns. We get the "You boys ain't from 'round here, are ya?" treatment every time.

Geez, I don't know why you guys don't take basketballcountry serious.

what are you talking about. i already said he is an emerging mark twain.

the fact we are having trouble understanding his amazing dissertations only goes to demonstrate he is on a much higher of sagacity than the rest of us. there is a lot we can all learn from country. i hope he remains a permanent fixture here at billikens.com. he makes all of us better.

what are you talking about. i already said he is an emerging mark twain.

the fact we are having trouble understanding his amazing dissertations only goes to demonstrate he is on a much higher of sagacity than the rest of us. there is a lot we can all learn from country. i hope he remains a permanent fixture here at billikens.com. he makes all of us better.

When he posts I'm always reminded of that scene in Billy Madison: "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

When he posts I'm always reminded of that scene in Billy Madison: "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it."

probably the greatest line in any adam sandler movie ever made.

well the shocking part of the latest in the long line of best selling country boy manuscripts is that he now uncovers he is apparently a basketball strategy genius as well. i say apparently because i read it three times and am still not sure what he said. one has to admit it is a unique writing style. we could be witnessing the emergence of the 21st century mark twain.

Would you just STOP comparing BBC to Twain! If anything BBC is more reminiscent of Faulkner. If you've read "The Sound and Fury" especially the section written from Benjy's point of view, you've got BBC to the letter. Of course Benjy is insane.....

I've been off this board for months due to not renenwing my season tickets at the last minute due to financial considerations. I have to come back here to defend Mark Twain from your slanders?

Love ya Roy,

Rich

Would you just STOP comparing BBC to Twain! If anything BBC is more reminiscent of Faulkner. If you've read "The Sound and Fury" especially the section written from Benjy's point of view, you've got BBC to the letter. Of course Benjy is insane.....

I've been off this board for months due to not renenwing my season tickets at the last minute due to financial considerations. I have to come back here to defend Mark Twain from your slanders?

Love ya Roy,

Rich

We missed you around here. Pick up some single game tickets and head down to Chaifetz one of these days. The $2 tickets are about as good of a value as you'll find anywhere.

Love ya Roy,

Rich

rich, your resurfacing has made my day! :blink: dont be a stranger.

i guess to defend my comparison to twain, i am thinking of the difficulty to read and comprehend the likes of "huck finn" which on the surface seems to be a children's book yet is also socially edgy with the bi-racial comparisons and friendships created by huck and jim's own river journey, only intensified by twain using eubonics when transcribing jim and huck's conversations throughout the masterpiece.

i.e. on the surface, simple, in truth, very deep.

rich, your resurfacing has made my day! :blink: dont be a stranger.

i guess to defend my comparison to twain, i am thinking of the difficulty to read and comprehend the likes of "huck finn" which on the surface seems to be a children's book yet is also socially edgy with the bi-racial comparisons and friendships created by huck and jim's own river journey, only intensified by twain using eubonics when transcribing jim and huck's conversations throughout the masterpiece.

i.e. on the surface, simple, in truth, very deep.

I'd have an easier time translating Sanskrit than I would attempting to make sense of one of B-Ball Country's posts.

I'd have an easier time translating Sanskrit than I would attempting to make sense of one of B-Ball Country's posts.

see this is my point, only because of the teachings and explosions of his vast knowledge that has leaked into his posts, has this thread morphed into a discussion that is not only a debate of faulkner vs twain, but takes you from examples of classic content from the oscar winning "billy madison" to examples of a liturgical language. we should be so ever grateful for what country has brought to us this week. if we had a billikens.com hall of fame, i would nominate him now.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend

of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to

Howth Castle and Environs.

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-

core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy

isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor

had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse

to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper

all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to

tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a

kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in

vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a

peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory

end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-

ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-

nuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later

on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the

offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,

erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends

an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:

and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park

where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-

linsfirst loved livvy.

riverrun, past Eve and Adam's, from swerve of shore to bend

of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to

Howth Castle and Environs.

Sir Tristram, violer d'amores, fr'over the short sea, had passen-

core rearrived from North Armorica on this side the scraggy

isthmus of Europe Minor to wielderfight his penisolate war: nor

had topsawyer's rocks by the stream Oconee exaggerated themselse

to Laurens County's gorgios while they went doublin their mumper

all the time: nor avoice from afire bellowsed mishe mishe to

tauftauf thuartpeatrick: not yet, though venissoon after, had a

kidscad buttended a bland old isaac: not yet, though all's fair in

vanessy, were sosie sesthers wroth with twone nathandjoe. Rot a

peck of pa's malt had Jhem or Shen brewed by arclight and rory

end to the regginbrow was to be seen ringsome on the aquaface.

The fall (bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonner-

ronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthur-

nuk!) of a once wallstrait oldparr is retaled early in bed and later

on life down through all christian minstrelsy. The great fall of the

offwall entailed at such short notice the pftjschute of Finnegan,

erse solid man, that the humptyhillhead of humself prumptly sends

an unquiring one well to the west in quest of his tumptytumtoes:

and their upturnpikepointandplace is at the knock out in the park

where oranges have been laid to rust upon the green since dev-

linsfirst loved livvy.

i nominate bonwich for "big country" interpreter. all in favor, signify by saying aye.

see this is my point, only because of the teachings and explosions of his vast knowledge that has leaked into his posts, has this thread morphed into a discussion that is not only a debate of faulkner vs twain, but takes you from examples of classic content from the oscar winning "billy madison" to examples of a liturgical language. we should be so ever grateful for what country has brought to us this week. if we had a billikens.com hall of fame, i would nominate him now.

Uncontested layup

Roy and his boys say.......duhhh what happened,crying at the refs, then head home in the middle of the cornfield.

Relieved the young player said