stop the the schedule bitch***

TEE

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it wasn't really clear why I posted this picture.

Posted Image

That, you see, is my oldest daughter. And yes, that picture is a full page in Glamour magazine this month.

Lots of people on this board know what I look like. I tend to think I have better taste in clothes (at least when I work at it) than the mental image you drew, but I'm no John Duff or H Waldman (or Jim Glass, for a really obscure reference). Yet somehow I managed to go home with a hot enough girl that our daughter is a supermodel. I'd like to think it was a combination of diligence, superior communications skills, very hard work and a little luck.

Would that our athletic department would illustrate the same.

Listen, ######, I don't think you should be posting salacious pictures like this any time, much less on a Wednesday. That's somebody's daughter!!! That sort of thing has no place here.

Couldn't help myself. :P

Listen, ######, I don't think you should be posting salacious pictures like this any time, much less on a Wednesday. That's somebody's daughter!!! That sort of thing has no place here.

Couldn't help myself. :P

For God's sake, jimbo, censor your posts. It should be ass****.

Nice article on the stltoday website about some school over 100 miles away from St. Louis releasing their basketball schedule. No mention of the home team's schedule.

Here is an interesting comparison of SLU and Mizzou schedules from the tigerboard.com by "quicksand MU"

http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-...message=5833439

It is interesting but we all know the big difference is they play in the Big 12 while we play in the A-10. That dude also failed to mention the possibility of playing V-Tech, memphis, USC in that tourney.