Kramer Soderberg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kramer signed a LOI today to play for Miami University. Chose the RedHawks over Lasalle, Wisconsin-Green Bay, Detroit, and Wichita State.

Good for Kramer. I wish him well in the MAC. The MAC is the sort of conferece where I could see Brad landing. Now THAT would be interesting. <_<

who cares about kramer, he left st. louis. He's dead to us now, right?

Let's a bit tough, eh. Not his fault he left... (or maybe this is a swing at someone else on the board due to that fiasco involving some kid who ended up at Kentucky and I've missed it)

Former SLU asst Jason Grunkemeyer is an assistant at Miami

Grunk is indeed a coach at Miami. He is also a former Miami player. In fact, Miami's entire basketball stafff is made up of Miami graduates.

Don't know where Brad will end up but very unlikely he will be Miami's coach anytime soon. He interviewed at FAU but the job is going to Mike Jarvis.

For those who don't know, the scholarship for Kramer opened up when Alex Moosmann (Borgia) announced in mid March after the CBI that he was transferring. So Miami replaced one St. Louis PG with another! Luckily for Miami Kramer was still available.

Exactly, just like Scott Suggs, David Lee, Chris Carrawell, Loren Woods, Jahidi White, and so on.

But we love us some Tyler Hansbrough!

Good stuff moytoy12. <_< The audience is a little slow today.

Seriously, good luck to Kramer unless he is playing the Billikens.

Exactly, just like Scott Suggs, David Lee, Chris Carrawell, Loren Woods, Jahidi White, and so on.

But we love us some Tyler Hansbrough!

Tyler is billed as the country hick white kid. That plays very well in this town. Throw in the his "scrapiness" and we have a fan favorite. Never mind that Poplar Bluff is twice as close to Jonesboro, AR as it is to St Louis. Who cares if V is the only person that would consider Poplar local.

I wonder what Hansbrough had for breakfast this morning and what's on his agenda for the day. Ping-pong, perhaps? Mouth-breathing? Vahe, we need more Hansbrough coverage!!

I just hope Norte Dame has a great year this coming season. Then we can look forward to the Post assigning two reporters to the Hansbrough family beat. We could have a special Hansbrough section in the paper during the tournament. Not stop Hansbrough coverage from around the country.

Edit

That won't work Ben has to sit out next year. At least we know the Post has a coverage option for the next two seasons after Tyler "graduates".

I just hope Norte Dame has a great year this coming season. Then we can look forward to the Post assigning two reporters to the Hansbrough family beat. We could have a special Hansbrough section in the paper during the tournament. Not stop Hansbrough coverage from around the country.

Edit

That won't work Ben has to sit out next year. At least we know the Post has a coverage option for the next two seasons after Tyler "graduates".

I hope so because the South Bend Tribune SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for

www.domewire.com

All Irish, All the Time (unlike Gerry Adams)...

I think Psycho-T will be spending his afternoon jumping off frat houses into aboveground pools on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus today. Of course, after a Wal-Mart run for some board shorts.

Nope, today will be spent eating bait, aka sushi, at the Sayonora Tar Heel Temple. Followed up by a Vietnamese pedicure at the Tarheel Toes and Tattoos Parlor. Prior to matriculating at UNC, Tyler thought a pedicure was a four wheel bike.

Grunk is indeed a coach at Miami. He is also a former Miami player. In fact, Miami's entire basketball stafff is made up of Miami graduates.

Don't know where Brad will end up but very unlikely he will be Miami's coach anytime soon. He interviewed at FAU but the job is going to Mike Jarvis.

For those who don't know, the scholarship for Kramer opened up when Alex Moosmann (Borgia) announced in mid March after the CBI that he was transferring. So Miami replaced one St. Louis PG with another! Luckily for Miami Kramer was still available.

Where is Moosman transferring to? Why did he leave Miami? I enjoyed watching him and Eckerle play at Borgia, that's for sure.

Where is Moosman transferring to? Why did he leave Miami? I enjoyed watching him and Eckerle play at Borgia, that's for sure.

He is being recruited heavily by several pretty good DII colleges. He does not want to sit a year which is why he is looking DII. I can't comment on why he left Miami but it was nothing bad, meaning not grades, trouble with the law, etc. Just a personal decision and I will just leave it at that. Alex is a great kid.

Good for Kramer. I wish him well in the MAC. The MAC is the sort of conferece where I could see Brad landing. Now THAT would be interesting. ;)

What about the potential of Brad taking over at Miami soon? I know Charlie Coles has had some health problems recently and many speculated he'd step down after this past season. I could see Coles retiring during or after this season, based on how his health holds up, and Brad coming in next spring. Miami's the kind of school he'd do well at, and the job would come pre-loaded with his son and his former assistant.

Granted, this is just a far-off possibility right now. If all the assistants are Miami grads, it could be a tough bunch to leap over for an outsider like Brad.

I don't think Miami is the kind of school he'd do well at. I still think MAC is over his head.

Maybe FAU would've been alright.

I don't think Miami is the kind of school he'd do well at. I still think MAC is over his head.

Maybe FAU would've been alright.

My guess is FAU is not looking too promising, otherwise Kramer would have waited. UB better find a way back into coaching somewhere. Even as an AC, or else he's going to end up being a trivia question, not a college basketball coach. Which is too bad, because the guy is passionate about hoops.

My guess is FAU is not looking too promising, otherwise Kramer would have waited. UB better find a way back into coaching somewhere. Even as an AC, or else he's going to end up being a trivia question, not a college basketball coach. Which is too bad, because the guy is passionate about hoops.

Apparently Jarvis has accepted that position. I would agree with you as I have said earlier - Brad needs to get back into the game somewhere. I know some disagree with me but I think he should have taken the Detroit Mercy gig - I know it may not have been where he wanted to be as his first choice but being somewhere and making progress with it is better for the future than being nowhere.

Apparently Jarvis has accepted that position. I would agree with you as I have said earlier - Brad needs to get back into the game somewhere. I know some disagree with me but I think he should have taken the Detroit Mercy gig - I know it may not have been where he wanted to be as his first choice but being somewhere and making progress with it is better for the future than being nowhere.

He has also let most of the good asst coaching gigs pass him by. Brad is at a crossroads. He is either going to have to take a lower level head job (a real D-1 bottom feeder job or a D-2 job) or he is going to have to take an asst. coaching job. The quicker he realizes this the better off he will be.