Anyone winning their bracket?

Alright, I'll spare the sensitive posters/readers for the rest of the day, though I must say that I'm entertaining myself more than usual today....

Is anyone winning their office pool thus far, online, etc? I'm just slightly above average in mine, which is pretty much always the case. I usually pick my bracket in about five minutes, though, so maybe that plays into it a bit... :)

Picked 33 of 52 right thus far... I think.

Guest BillikenReport

I didn't enter any brackets this year.

I had just one team in a pool where every time that team wins, you win some money back.

I haven't been following the tournament much, but Georgetown is still in it, right?

At least I didn't lose any money in any other pools this year.

35 of 52. I picked Memphis all the way, mainly to separate myself from the UCLA, UNC pickers. I live and die with Memphis

i was in first place in a pool going into last nights action. i believe there are

20 of us at $10 to get in . i had 11 out of the 16 teams left but didn't make

a copy of my picks and i'm not sure how i did for sure last night.

i know i had carolina, memphis, ucla and g'town in the final 4 with

memphis over carolina, i think.

35 of 52. I picked Memphis all the way, mainly to separate myself from the UCLA, UNC pickers. I live and die with Memphis

Louisville is mine. Don't have them winning, but I do have them going to the championship game. If they lose tomorrow I am done.

i'm middle of the pack in about 6 different pools and with north carolina as the chosen team dont harbor any hopes of leap frogging to the top.

here is an interesting tidbit though in the main pool at my poe. a lady entered that by this past sunday had absolutely no teams left. she only picked 6 first round games right and nothing second round.

we asked her how she picked, she said she chose by how neat the school sounded. (whatever that means). so dont do that in future pools. :)

btw, jimbo, you should keep doing whatever you want unless thicks, davidnark or steve tell you not to. your posts are must reads for me and i look forward to each and every one of them.

i'm middle of the pack in about 6 different pools and with north carolina as the chosen team dont harbor any hopes of leap frogging to the top.

here is an interesting tidbit though in the main pool at my poe. a lady entered that by this past sunday had absolutely no teams left. she only picked 6 first round games right and nothing second round.

we asked her how she picked, she said she chose by how neat the school sounded. (whatever that means). so dont do that in future pools. :)

does anyone remember the cheers episode, where diane is winning the weekly pro football

pools, sam asks how she does it, a bear would whip a dolphin, if that city has a foreign conductor

of their symphony, and so on. pretty funny stuff.

btw, jimbo, you should keep doing whatever you want unless thicks, davidnark or steve tell you not to. your posts are must reads for me and i look forward to each and every one of them.

I picked better than usual in the first round, 26/32. But I was only 10/16 after the second round. I had 4 for 4 last night, but I'm in trouble in advance tonight and the rest of the way.

I had Georgetown winning the whole thing, hence part of my disdain for the NCAA sending the Hoyas to Raleigh, NC to play Davidson.

I will throw my picks out the window if Xavier can beat UCLA. I doubt that will happen, but that is why they play the game.

does anyone remember the cheers episode, where diane is winning the weekly pro football

pools, sam asks how she does it, a bear would whip a dolphin, if that city has a foreign conductor

of their symphony, and so on. pretty funny stuff.

My wife is ahead of me. To say the least, she doesn't follow the game like me.

We once had a female winner at work who picked her brackets based upon which team had the fiercest mascots.

My wife is ahead of me. To say the least, she doesn't follow the game like me.

We once had a female winner at work who picked her brackets based upon which team had the fiercest mascots.

I was in a bracket once with some buddies from college and one guy's mom joined in. She based her picks on a combination of each team's "aesthetic" - how much she liked the uniforms, colors, mascot, etc. She came in second.

Well his one thread was pulled so what does that tell you other than you're a racist/smut peddler?

I'm in first place in my pool. Figures. :)

I'm 33 of 52. I've picked nearly everything right in the East and Midwest. The South and West have been disasters. Final 4 was NC, G'Town, Miss St (???) and Xavier. I thought all the top teams in the South were weak.

My bracket is ranked 6th out of a bunch in the KFNS $590,000 bracket challenge. Other than picking Pitt to still be around I have the rest of my guys still in. I picked Davidson to lose tonight but had them winning the first two. I also had Sienna and Wkentucky. My final four is UNC, Texas, UCLA, and Kansas... UCLA beating Kansas. I'll split the money with the board if I win.

I'm currently in the lead in one pool but PITT losing may have done me in to win b/c I had them in the Final 4. It is looking like I will have 6 of the Great 8 correct. I have UNC beating UCLA in the finals. This bracket is on yahoo and that is awesome b/c they have a scenario generator which is addictive.

In the other pool it is old time fill in the blank on paper. I think the guy who runs it must attract a bunch of NCAA BB morons because I finished 3rd of 40+ last year and didn't do that great. I am doing pretty well there with 6 of the last 8 still alive and all final 4 teams. i have KU over UCLA in that one.

I am generally pretty good at the Tournament Pools and have won 3 in 6 yrs. I took a year off there in 03' as I was out of the country and it was hard to join a pool and this year is TBD.