More problems for Mizzou

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really unfortunate. I'm sorry to see things like this, irrespective of the person's status as an athlete. Having said that, why do BMOC athletes always seem to have the tendency to feel it's their God-given right to par-tay like it's 1999? That is why big state party schools in college towns have the advantage over smaller urban schools like SLU.

That's really unfortunate. I'm sorry to see things like this, irrespective of the person's status as an athlete. Having said that, why do BMOC athletes always seem to have the tendency to feel it's their God-given right to par-tay like it's 1999? That is why big state party schools in college towns have the advantage over smaller urban schools like SLU.

That would be the dilemma character over talent or the other way around..

I don't know how many more incidents like this Anderson can survive. I really like the job he did at UAB, but this kind of crap is unacceptable. It really is an embarrassment to the state.

The most alarming thing in this incident is the "Don't Snitch" mentality that surrounds it. I find that truly disturbing. If Hannah continues to pull this act, he should be kicked out of school. The university can't sanction this mentality.

This is just Mizzou being Mizzou. We need AJ, postcard and fluegel to come running to their defense. I hope the kid is ok. Sounds serious.

There goes Ace flaming away adding nothing productive. Don't you have some little kids to threaten on the Bernie board(wink wink). You haven't taken me up on my offer to visit me at a game. Do you not have season tickets like I do?

There goes Ace flaming away adding nothing productive. Don't you have some little kids to threaten on the Bernie board(wink wink). You haven't taken me up on my offer to visit me at a game. Do you not have season tickets like I do?

I remember the post that got Ace in trouble. It wasn't like he was intentionally trying to take a shot at a 3 year old. Mike Smith made it look that way, but if you read the post before it was removed you could tell Ace wasn't trying to pick on a little kid. Should he have chosen his words better? Yes, but to keep acting like he was trying to beat up on a little kid is disingenuous on your part.

I remember the post that got Ace in trouble. It wasn't like he was intentionally trying to take a shot at a 3 year old. Mike Smith made it look that way, but if you read the post before it was removed you could tell Ace wasn't trying to pick on a little kid. Should he have chosen his words better? Yes, but to keep acting like he was trying to beat up on a little kid is disingenuous on your part.

Mrs. Ace, I just logged on to talk about basketball. Ace was the one who tried to bring me into a thread that I had nothing to do with. So while you're handing out demerits you might want to look in another direction. By the way, how is Monmouth doing this year(you remember that powerhouse you defended earlier this year)

Mrs. Ace, I just logged on to talk about basketball. Ace was the one who tried to bring me into a thread that I had nothing to do with. So while you're handing out demerits you might want to look in another direction. By the way, how is Monmouth doing this year(you remember that powerhouse you defended earlier this year)

Monmouth is pretty bad. Wow, I was wrong about them two weeks into the season. I will admit that. Just like some others were wrong about both Charlotte and the A-10 in the very same thread.

Just because Ace brought you into to this, that means you should continue to post something about him that isn't close to the truth?

It is pretty neat how you called me Mrs. Ace when you were called out for twisting the facts. Good job of trying to deflect from your distortion of the truth. It shows a fantastic intellect on your part.

It wasn't me on that board anyway. ACE are my initials. Not sure why the guy on the PD board goes by that name. I know this is hard for postcard and his companion kevinfootes to understand, but maybe, just maybe, there could be two different people on two different boards using the same handle. On the flip side, postcard, did admit that he is the same guy who goes on another board waving the Mizzou pom poms and was even caught ripping a SLU fan. That tells you what you need to know about where this fool is coming from.

Monmouth is pretty bad. Wow, I was wrong about them two weeks into the season. I will admit that. Just like some others were wrong about both Charlotte and the A-10 in the very same thread.

Just because Ace brought you into to this, that means you should continue to post something about him that isn't close to the truth?

It is pretty neat how you called me Mrs. Ace when you were called out for twisting the facts. Good job of trying to deflect from your distortion of the truth. It shows a fantastic intellect on your part.

This will be my last post on this topic. PM me if you'd like to continue as I'm sure no one else on here wants to read this. But it's okay for Ace to distort the truth when it comes to me but not the other way around? Also, it's funny that you say Ace didn't doing anything wrong in the post in question. It's funny because when I brought it up initially Ace "claimed" it was someone else, not him. You seem to know an awful lot about this. Hmmm. Very intriguing.

It wasn't me on that board anyway. ACE are my initials. Not sure why the guy on the PD board goes by that name. I know this is hard for postcard and his companion kevinfootes to understand, but maybe, just maybe, there could be two different people on two different boards using the same handle. On the flip side, postcard, did admit that he is the same guy who goes on another board waving the Mizzou pom poms and was even caught ripping a SLU fan. That tells you what you need to know about where this fool is coming from.

I'll repeat because you ignored this the first time around.

You haven't taken me up on my offer to visit me at a game. Do you not have season tickets like I do?

This will be my last post on this topic. PM me if you'd like to continue as I'm sure no one else on here wants to read this. But it's okay for Ace to distort the truth when it comes to me but not the other way around? Also, it's funny that you say Ace didn't doing anything wrong in the post in question. It's funny because when I brought it up initially Ace "claimed" it was someone else, not him. You seem to know an awful lot about this. Hmmm. Very intriguing.

I have no idea if the Aces are the same person or not. I have never met the Ace from here. I never said that the Ace on stltoday.com didn't do anything wrong on the post in question. In fact, I stated that he should choose his words better. I would have never made a post like that and I thought it was somewhat inappropriate. All I was pointing out was the post wasn't what it was being made out to be.

I do not have season tickets. I don't ever recall "postcard" asking this question before, but I do recall Mizzouphan incessantly making this statement in the past before he/she was banned. Hmmm. Thanks for proving my point.

I posted the quote below back in October. I'm still waiting for you to show. If you're such a fan why don't you have season tickets? Either you're not a fan or you're too poor. Which is it? If you're too poor, maybe us fans can take a collection for you. We can have the Billiken Message Board Ace Charity Night. I'm in for $10 dollars. What can everyone else throw in?

Like I said if you want to check my allegiance come meet me at the game if you're man enough.

I posted the quote below back in October. I'm still waiting for you to show. If you're such a fan why don't you have season tickets? Either you're not a fan or you're too poor. Which is it? If you're too poor, maybe us fans can take a collection for you. We can have the Billiken Message Board Ace Charity Night. I'm in for $10 dollars. What can everyone else throw in?

Posted Image

Care to explain?

I am just injecting randon things into this thread but in truth it really cracks me up for people to call out other people like this on a message board. "meet me in my seats if you are man enough" Pretty easy to say when you are only named "postcard" and not using your real name.

Sorry if you take offense, not my intention. I just think it is funny when people call out others on boards.

I am just injecting randon things into this thread but in truth it really cracks me up for people to call out other people like this on a message board. "meet me in my seats if you are man enough" Pretty easy to say when you are only named "postcard" and not using your real name.

Sorry if you take offense, not my intention. I just think it is funny when people call out others on boards.

Agreed. I thought your post was damn funny and didn't need any explanation.

I don't know how many more incidents like this Anderson can survive. I really like the job he did at UAB, but this kind of crap is unacceptable. It really is an embarrassment to the state.

The most alarming thing in this incident is the "Don't Snitch" mentality that surrounds it. I find that truly disturbing. If Hannah continues to pull this act, he should be kicked out of school. The university can't sanction this mentality.

If he was winning more games he could survive more if it.

Its hard to lay any of the 5 incidents at Anderson's feet as any one of them could happen to any college kid or any college program. But when you consider its only been two years and there aren't that many kids in a basketball program, 5 is an alarming number.

I think more important than counting the number if incidents that happen is what is the punishment for these incidents. He acted swiftly with Kalen but it sure seemed like Butterfield got off the hook easily. The punishment for Hannah will probably work itself out as he likely won't play again anyway but I'll never forget the Clemmons saga when Q suspended him indefinitely, went to OK-State got blown out of the game largely because they had no PG, and amazingly Clemmons was re-instated soonafter.