More problems for Mizzou

It wasn't me on that board anyway. ACE are my initials. Not sure why the guy on the PD board goes by that name. I know this is hard for postcard and his companion kevinfootes to understand, but maybe, just maybe, there could be two different people on two different boards using the same handle. On the flip side, postcard, did admit that he is the same guy who goes on another board waving the Mizzou pom poms and was even caught ripping a SLU fan. That tells you what you need to know about where this fool is coming from.

a great example of why no one should be allowed to post under moniker's only.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was winning more games he could survive more if it.

Its hard to lay any of the 5 incidents at Anderson's feet as any one of them could happen to any college kid or any college program. But when you consider its only been two years and there aren't that many kids in a basketball program, 5 is an alarming number.

I think more important than counting the number if incidents that happen is what is the punishment for these incidents. He acted swiftly with Kalen but it sure seemed like Butterfield got off the hook easily. The punishment for Hannah will probably work itself out as he likely won't play again anyway but I'll never forget the Clemmons saga when Q suspended him indefinitely, went to OK-State got blown out of the game largely because they had no PG, and amazingly Clemmons was re-instated soonafter.

actually, didnt anderson issue a "zero tolerance" policy for his team back in the summer right before the kalen grimes arrest? yet since grimes there have now been two more incidents.

the truth is these kids are on athletic scholarships. they have to be above the behavior expected of other 21 year olds. they are basically employed to play basketball and be students and thus shouldnt EVER put themselves in the position that hannah did this past weekend.

i feel terrible for the kid that apparently he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but imo he shouldnt have even been in a bar anywhere, let alone an explosive nightclub as this place apparently is. he or any other player would be off the team just for being at that or any club imo. if they want to have fun, keep it at their apparments during the season amongst close friends and teamates.

I am just injecting randon things into this thread but in truth it really cracks me up for people to call out other people like this on a message board. "meet me in my seats if you are man enough" Pretty easy to say when you are only named "postcard" and not using your real name.

Sorry if you take offense, not my intention. I just think it is funny when people call out others on boards.

Perhaps a little over the top but that was not my intention. The poster in question continues to question my support of the Billikens. I've repeatedly invited him to meet at my seats at a game so he can see for his own I eyes that I support the Bills by buying tickets and rooting for them(not so we can have a duel). It eventually comes out that the poster in question doesn't even have tickets and he is just trying to stir things up.

Perhaps a little over the top but that was not my intention. The poster in question continues to question my support of the Billikens. I've repeatedly invited him to meet at my seats at a game so he can see for his own I eyes that I support the Bills by buying tickets and rooting for them(not so we can have a duel). It eventually comes out that the poster in question doesn't even have tickets and he is just trying to stir things up.

Sorry posty but Ace has been here a bit longer than you and plays the troll a great deal less than you do. SSDD Tigerkitty............

Fair enough I guess. Things can always come across wrong on boards.

Sorry posty but Ace has been here a bit longer than you and plays the troll a great deal less than you do. SSDD Tigerkitty............

This is not the first time you've brought up number of posts or years on this board and tried to equate that to some kind of Billiken fan hierarchy. Most of the Billiken fans I know don't patronage this board. I'm not sure why you think being on here a long time or making lots of posts makes you a big Billiken fan. Please point out the posts where I've exhibited troll like behavior. you are the one who seems to incite people. As a matter of fact I recall trying to PM to discuss an issue so we wouldn't have to do it on the message board but you blocked my messages. It seems you didn't want to have an intelligent conversation about what ever matter we were discussing at the time. You just wanted to troll away in public. I'll make that same offer to again. If you'd like to discuss this via the PM, please send one. I've sent one to Ace that he hasn't responded to.

Postcard has proven my point perfectly. I brought his name into the conversation because he is a guy who has been on another board waving the Mizzou pom poms, while taking a shot at SLU student. He then challenges me to come over to his seats. This is the exact same statement that the now departed billiphan (aka mizzouphan) used to incessantly say to other posters on the board. billi"mizzou"phan was banned, now "postcard" pops up in September doing some of the same stuff.

Nothing wrong with rooting for another team. I got no problem with Bearsvision or saluki762, they are up front about their allegiance. It's these Mizloser frauds that pop up from time to time that take shots at our program, trying to stir up sh!t that are the problem. I don't blame them for not wanting to talk about their program - it is a disgrace.

This is not the first time you've brought up number of posts or years on this board and tried to equate that to some kind of Billiken fan hierarchy. Most of the Billiken fans I know don't patronage this board. I'm not sure why you think being on here a long time or making lots of posts makes you a big Billiken fan.

It's not patronage. It's a track record. It's history. Some of Billiken.com's funniest trolls and worst nogoodniks have (or had) 1000s of posts. Ace is a known Billiken fan. We disagree MIGHTILY on many subjects including anything political. Unlike (probably) you and many other trollers, he's never changed his name to blanket himself in anonymity. (actually I believe he did go by "the detective" for a while but didn't hide the change.) In any case I still have you blocked on the old PM because this post alone is giving you more of my attention than you deserve.....

It's not patronage. It's a track record. It's history. Some of Billiken.com's funniest trolls and worst nogoodniks have (or had) 1000s of posts. Ace is a known Billiken fan. We disagree MIGHTILY on many subjects including anything political. Unlike (probably) you and many other trollers, he's never changed his name to blanket himself in anonymity. (actually I believe he did go by "the detective" for a while but didn't hide the change.) In any case I still have you blocked on the old PM because this post alone is giving you more of my attention than you deserve.....

Ace and Rich agreeing on something...???

The Devil must be really really cold today. :lol:

Postcard has proven my point perfectly. I brought his name into the conversation because he is a guy who has been on another board waving the Mizzou pom poms, while taking a shot at SLU student. He then challenges me to come over to his seats. This is the exact same statement that the now departed billiphan (aka mizzouphan) used to incessantly say to other posters on the board. billi"mizzou"phan was banned, now "postcard" pops up in September doing some of the same stuff.

Nothing wrong with rooting for another team. I got no problem with Bearsvision or saluki762, they are up front about their allegiance. It's these Mizloser frauds that pop up from time to time that take shots at our program, trying to stir up sh!t that are the problem. I don't blame them for not wanting to talk about their program - it is a disgrace.

Why do you contantly dodge my questions. Why don't you have tickets to Bills games? If I hate the Bills why do I have season tickets? Why do I go to games and root them on? Why do I buy Billiken gear? You are the one who contantly tries to stir stuff up. You've been banned from one board for going after a posters kid and you come on here and out of the blue take shots at real ticket buying fans.

Roy at least had the decency and courtesy to acknowledge my PM and I hope to still see him at my seats where my offer to buy him a beer still stands. You and Rich on the other hand continue with your conspiracy theories about secret posters with "hidden" allegiances. These "trolls" buy season tickets and go to the games so they can throw off the scent so the real fans like Rich and Ace won't bust them. Seriously, what color is the sky in your world. Are the helicopters still following you?

Since when does owning season tickets make you a "real" fan of a program?

There are so many suits that own season tickets to the Bears that aren't any more fans of the team than most of you on here are.

Post, prove your points w/o the Internet tough guy act and you'll be taken much more seriously IMO.

Mizzou is a program that is having more of the same IMO. Snyder was a slimeball, but Anderson was supposed to bring something new. Well, two of his own personal guys have now gotten into fairly serious incidents under his watch. Every team gets a pass for one IMO, but when you see these repeated incidents of not only incidents at bars, but incidents of fairly extreme violence, it makes one wonder what the heck is going on up there.

Another black eye for Mizzou doesn't make me cry, but I do hope that Hannah makes a speedy, and full recovery. My next wish after that, is that he learns an important lesson from all of this. You don't have to even be involved in the incident to get dragged into it, and as a full scholarship basketball player in your senior year, you have to avoid putting yourself in this situation IMO.

Since when does owning season tickets make you a "real" fan of a program?

There are so many suits that own season tickets to the Bears that aren't any more fans of the team than most of you on here are.

Post, prove your points w/o the Internet tough guy act and you'll be taken much more seriously IMO.

Mizzou is a program that is having more of the same IMO. Snyder was a slimeball, but Anderson was supposed to bring something new. Well, two of his own personal guys have now gotten into fairly serious incidents under his watch. Every team gets a pass for one IMO, but when you see these repeated incidents of not only incidents at bars, but incidents of fairly extreme violence, it makes one wonder what the heck is going on up there.

Another black eye for Mizzou doesn't make me cry, but I do hope that Hannah makes a speedy, and full recovery. My next wish after that, is that he learns an important lesson from all of this. You don't have to even be involved in the incident to get dragged into it, and as a full scholarship basketball player in your senior year, you have to avoid putting yourself in this situation IMO.

Bear,

Perhaps you haven't been following this topic or know the history involved. I'll copy and paste my previous reply so you can get an idea why I bring up the season ticket stuff in the first place. There are obviously "suits" that buy tickets that coudn't name two players on any team. This poster has long questioned my allegiance. Please answer why I would buy tickets and go to games to support a program I alledgedly hate?

This is not the first time you've brought up number of posts or years on this board and tried to equate that to some kind of Billiken fan hierarchy. Most of the Billiken fans I know don't patronage this board. I'm not sure why you think being on here a long time or making lots of posts makes you a big Billiken fan. Please point out the posts where I've exhibited troll like behavior. you are the one who seems to incite people. As a matter of fact I recall trying to PM to discuss an issue so we wouldn't have to do it on the message board but you blocked my messages. It seems you didn't want to have an intelligent conversation about what ever matter we were discussing at the time. You just wanted to troll away in public. I'll make that same offer to again. If you'd like to discuss this via the PM, please send one. I've sent one to Ace that he hasn't responded to.

postcard, imo it doesnt necessarily makes one more of a fan, but how can you not see that until you develop a rapport with the rest of the community, your points indeed will be called into question. if your billiken fans dont come here, and your thoughts are more in line with them, and you prefer that, then i guess you should stay in that community if that is what makes you more comfortable. to suggest we have to conform to your thoughts and belief's rather than vice versa when a lot of us have been here since back in the spoon days and all know each other at least by board manners, makes no sense to me.

i am not saying you have to kiss up or act any certain way, but for you to think you can just immediately come here and be accepted when you indeed do take an adverse position more than most, is a little crazy imo.

if you moved into the home next to ace, and then one morning as he was walking out to get his mail you yelled over to him that you hate the color he painted his shutters. how the hell do you think he is going to react to that? yet if ace's neighbor for 10 years who he goes to the ball game with and visits the corner tavern on saturday with and who he is the godfather of his child yells that, ace probably yells back in jest "too bad" or "wifey picked the color".

so no i agree number of posts doesnt make you more of a fan, but it sure makes you a more solid member of this cyber community and makes debate a lot easier. you stick around and continue to make solid posts, (which imo you do) then you can yell over about my shutters.

Bear,

Perhaps you haven't been following this topic or know the history involved. I'll copy and paste my previous reply so you can get an idea why I bring up the season ticket stuff in the first place. There are obviously "suits" that buy tickets that coudn't name two players on any team. This poster has long questioned my allegiance. Please answer why I would buy tickets and go to games to support a program I alledgedly hate?

Right on.

I was reading it as you wanting him to come to your seats to fight you...which seemed a little silly.

If you say you're a SLU fan, I'll take you at your word.

Personally, I love Missouri St. but I don't go to games anymore because I feel we need a new coach, and that is my only way of protest. Still listen to the excruciating games on the radio.

Hopefully, you two can put your squabbles to rest, or one of you be the bigger man and not do the Internet tough guy act, as much as focus on the topics and agree to disagree on the other.

if you moved into the home next to ace, and then one morning as he was walking out to get his mail you yelled over to him that you hate the color he painted his shutters. how the hell do you think he is going to react to that? yet if ace's neighbor for 10 years who he goes to the ball game with and visits the corner tavern on saturday with and who he is the godfather of his child yells that, ace probably yells back in jest "too bad" or "wifey picked the color".

Who cares what color ACE paints his house and why are you ripping his wife for having bad taste?

Who cares what color ACE paints his house and why are you ripping his wife for having bad taste?

hoophead you must be a tiger fan if you are that dense to understand my analogy i was trying to create.

hoophead and postcard don't seem to have anything to say about the latest problem at Mizzou, yet they weren't at a loss when talking about their beloved tigers in this thread...

http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?s...t=0&start=0

Come on ladies, what's going on at Mizzou? This won't help their attendance problems.

What's new? Ace is being a troll again. He adds nothing to the subject at hand, he won't answer his PM's because he knows he is a fraud. Ace, the grade schools are out now. Don't you have some kids to threaten?

Please produce one of my posts from that thread where I say anything close to pro Tiger. In fact that thread was three pages long, I think I had two post but according to you I wasn't at loss talking about them. One of the posts was "we haven't had one of these in a while" and the other one was this:

I'm guessing the reason why the bball recap didn't make the front page was because they already had the Burwell article planned for page 1 and they didn't want to put two SLU stories on the first page. They're not going to put one of their lead columnist stories on page 3.

Also, all things being equal, SLU is never going to get the same coverage in the Post as Mizzou. I tend to believe it's a numbers issue(more MU fans in St. Lou than Billiken fans) as opposed to a Mizzou slant thing because if you listen to the Tiger fans they'll tell you how the Post is out to get them.

Bonwich basically agreed with me a few posts later so are you going to accuse him of hating the Bills?

Didn't have internet access yesterday.

Four stories on the cover: Mizzou, Blues, Cards, SLU.

Burwell's column included both commentary on the SI piece and game info.

And then you turned the page and got the game recap.

Both the p1 Mizzou story and the p1 SLU story are commentaries.

If the Bills had been solely on 3 (or 11 or 15), I'd see your point. In this case, you're stretching.

How sad are you? You spend all day trying to "dig up" stuff on me and this is the best you can do. Keep trying. You should spend more time getting a better job so you can afford tickets to the game. Maybe the new president will raise minimum wage for you!!!! No one else has offered to contribute the the Ace Charity Fund yet. I'll keep asking them though.