Sodie's show on KFNS

moytoy12

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought earlier in the season he specifically called out some players after a game (publicly). I may not be remembering correctly.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but i thought he had called out players (or threw them under the bus if you will) contrary to what he just said on the radio show.

"attaboy coach" from most of the callers except for "Gary" as I mentioned. It was funny, on a couple of segments, Soderberg actually was ready to admit he f*** up like when they were discussing offensive problems against GW but Ramsey cut in and said "I know this is going to sound like an excuse" and then would make an excuse for Brad. I really do get tired of that apologist at times.

This guy must have nothing to do except call in to radio shows to complain about Brad. His call never changes---"fire Brad." He calls in whenever Rammer and Frank take calls. Give it a rest Gary or come up with another topic.

This guy reminds me of "Lou" who calls in every talk radio show complaining about T LaR. Our winning the WS last year has certainly cut down on his air time. It's amazing how many callers (posters) solely judge the ability of a HC/Mgr. by 1 or 2 in-game decisions which they disagree with. In actuality, being a good HC/Mgr. is more the product of how well they lead a disparate group of individuals toward a common goal. A good example is the job T LaR did the year DK died.

Bauman the body of work over the last five years speaks volumes. As far as the job of LaRussa last year he had his complete team for the post season. This team not only needs coaching but they need talent wich seems to be lost on Brad.

He should have never been hired in the first place because SLU supposedly did their national search, and judging how fast he was hired there was no search.

Food for thought Soderberg said tha was Romar who missed out on Falker, but if i'm not mistaken he was assitant on his staff in 01-02. So he is just as much to blame as Romar, or did Romar not give his assitants any say in matters of recruiting.

AS far as me calling the call in shows if you don't like it don't listen Somebody has to break up the stroke fest that is the coach Soderberg show.

"Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all the time thing." Vince Lombadrdi the ##### kicker. Not like soderberg the ##### kisser.

If your theory on recruiting is correct then Jamal Walker and the other assistant coaches should be blamed for the recent misses and not Brad Soderberg. Im not that big of a fan of his but you cant have a double standard.

you are asking gary to look at a bigger picture than he is capable of. gary thinks we are going to hire john wooden/al mcguire.

They don't look at the big picture. When the University on their website says it was a successful season this tells you that there are no expectations. Sodeberg will never be fired because of this.

Roy not evrything is rainbows and buttercups. If you are buying their B.S. than I have some swampland in Jersey I'll sell you.

Once again Roy their is a reason Wisconsin didn't keep Soderberg and hired Bo Ryan. Oh I forgot they wanted Rick Majerus, But after he backed out Soderberg was still out there for them to bring back.

But the Division 3 coach was a better fit than the D-1 asst. who was familiar with the program.

Who said this? I will have this team in the NCAA tournament in 5 years. Give up. Brad Soderberg at his introductory news conference on April 12, 2002. Or My Favoite I want a top 50 program did he really mean top 150. Roy aren't you the one who closes his posts with the Disney quote it's "Fun to dream the Impossible." Which is the big picture of Slu being consistantly good.

I was a season ticket holder till last season. I decided to take a wait and see approach as to weather or not I would renew and after the failures in last springs signing period, that was all I had to see. Billiken Basketball can truly be 40 minutes of hell for us and 40 minutes of bliss for the opponent as was the case Friday night.