Tv for Louisville game

BLIKNS

Online it says the St Louis market will have Comcast sports net direct tv 665-1. However in Chicago on the guide it says "upcoming" to another game. Anyone know if Chicago market will have access?

Not sure. My guide (in STL) shows the game being on the Comcast Chicago alternate channel, as well as the MASN channel. As of right now, my tv says that those channels aren't in my Directv subscription. I think it all depends on whether there was some agreement to show the game in the St. Louis market. If so, Chicago might not get that access.

I probably won't know until I get home and find out if the game is in my dvr.

If you pay for CSN-Chicago (sports pack) you will get it. If not you have access to ESPN3 to watch the game with Uverse.

So the answer is no then. B.S. this is 2015 and streaming sucks.

Up to date TV info for American Sports Network.

DIrecTV, if you live in St. Louis, you can either watch it online with ESPN3 with your DirecTV account login or you will have to subscribe to Sports Pack for the month to get access to

Comcast SportsNet Chicago 665-1 (this is listed as a College Soccer game right now, but the details list Louisville vs. SLU)

MASN - 640

Dish Network - St. Louis -you can either watch it online with ESPN3 with your DIsh account login or you will have to subscribe to Multi-Sports Pack for the month to get access to

CSN-Chicago or MASN

AT&T Uverse - St. Louis - you'll have to watch online with ESPN3, everything that I have seen online is that you can not purchase the out of market regional sports networks in their Sports Package

Charter Digital - Channel 182 or ESPN3

Over the Air 30.2

I have one TV on an antenna. I do not have a 30.2. But I have a 70.2 that is called GetTV, the name of the station I was told I would find the game. Does anyone know if I'll be able to see the game on 70.2?

Channel 30.2 does carry GetTV in St. Louis. I don't know if 70.2 will give you the Bill's game though. Are you in St. Louis? I just checked my (antenna) TV and I do not have 70.2.

I didn't know about GetTV or 30.2 til this week. They have a schedule of shows on their website, BUT they say those shows may be preempted for sports programming. If you're in a city other than St. Louis, your GetTV station probably won't have the game.

Channel 30.2 does carry GetTV in St. Louis. I don't know if 70.2 will give you the Bill's game though. Are you in St. Louis? I just checked my (antenna) TV and I do not have 70.2.

I didn't know about GetTV or 30.2 til this week. They have a schedule of shows on their website, BUT they say those shows may be preempted for sports programming. If you're in a city other than St. Louis, your GetTV station probably won't have the game.

Thanks. I am in west county. I just turned it on and noticed the football game it was showing was an ASN broadcast, which I took as a good sign. I guess I'll just need to keep my tablet ready for ESPN3 as a backup.