OT: Hooters contest winner from St. Louis

bonwich

This just arrived in a press release. Sometimes truth is way funnier than fiction.

ATLANTA, GA – February 6, 2013 – Hooters of America, LLC, announced today that Todd Thrasher of Glendale, Mo., has won $10,000 in a scratch card giveaway as part of its “Wings on the Fly” to-go order promotion to celebrate post-season football. Thrasher will receive his prize during a check presentation at the Hooters of Kiener Plaza in St. Louis at 11 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 8.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bonwich" data-cid="340660" data-time="1360170257"><p>

She was there trying out for the chain's new smaller-portion spin-off, Skeeters.</p></blockquote>

Good ol skeeters.

I remember when Kelly Kapowski and her college suitemate Alex got waitressing jobs at skeeters.

Zach was not happy with Kelly's choice but Slater and Screech loved the place.

Classic SBTB the college years episode!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="bonwich" data-cid="340660" data-time="1360170257"><p>

She was there trying out for the chain's new smaller-portion spin-off, Skeeters.</p></blockquote>

Good ol skeeters.

I remember when Kelly Kapowski and her college suitemate Alex got waitressing jobs at skeeters.

Zach was not happy with Kelly's choice but Slater and Screech loved the place.

Classic SBTB the college years episode!

dude, i was just thinking about kelly papowski this morning. in my pants. apparently everyone was, she was the #1 Yahoo! search this morning. you all can do your own research on this one, but she has been #1 most wanted by the gubbermint for hawt buttsecks. 20 years running.

dude, i was just thinking about kelly papowski this morning. in my pants. apparently everyone was, she was the #1 Yahoo! search this morning. you all can do your own research on this one, but she has been #1 most wanted by the gubbermint for hawt buttsecks. 20 years running.

20 years later...

tiffani-thiessen-shows-her-sexy-side-for

Tiffani-Thiessen-in-lingerie-for-Me-In-M

tiffani_thiessen_tiffani_thiessen_me_in_

Shitetons of sechs.

Just as an FYI, I saw some pictures of Lark Voorhies recently. Not aging well. At all.

Crack will do that to you.

For my money Voorhies was the hottest on the show.