SLU Baseball

May 24, 2012

BRONX, N.Y. -- The 2012 Baseball Championship is currently in a rain delay.

The delay began at 12:02, just prior to the start of Game 4 between No. 1 Saint Louis and No. 4 Richmond. Lightening and continued rain in the area delayed the restart. The schedule start is now 4:00 pm.

Further updates will be posted on Atlantic10.com and on the A-10 Twitter account at @Atlantic10.

Single elimination. Regardless of the outcome of this tournament I hope the AD wakes up and realizes the good thing Hendrickson has going on with the program. They need to step alittle or I am afraid it will be short lived.

Single elimination. Regardless of the outcome of this tournament I hope the AD wakes up and realizes the good thing Hendrickson has going on with the program. They need to step alittle or I am afraid it will be short lived.

I hope so too...Chris May also needs to realize the baseball facilities are so inadequate that DH interviewed for two other HC positions (one of them being at Bradley when Dewey Kalmer retired) before even completing his third year at the U. DH is a HUGE upgrade for SLU baseball - it's time we upgrade the facilities to keep him as our HC.

-buck up so it can happen

4pm local, 3pm central.

Not according to the current bracket. The game is listed as 5:00pm eastern time. However, they said, during the Dayton game, that the first game on Friday would be moved to 11 or 11:30am, which would move everything back. That means the SLU game would be at 6:00pm eastern, and 5:pm central.

Not according to the current bracket. The game is listed as 5:00pm eastern time. However, they said, during the Dayton game, that the first game on Friday would be moved to 11 or 11:30am, which would move everything back. That means the SLU game would be at 6:00pm eastern, and 5:pm central.

Crap.

-buck up so it can happen

I give what I can. Also, help out with the alumni game and golf tournament every year. If I had Chaifetz money the stadium would look like Busch. You should give too.

They play again at 4pm central time on Friday. You can watch live again online.

It looks like the game is set for 3:30 central time (4:30 eastern) time. If they win, they would play again at 6:30pm central (7:30 eastern) today.

How does qualifying for the CWS work? Is there another tournament after the A10, or is winning that a requirement?

Gotta qualify for the NCAA tournament (the only way we can do it is by winning the A10 tournament) first. Then, the final eight teams in the NCAA tournament advance to the College World Series.