nebraska game thread

Cowboy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't even close to a charge. They showed it on the replay and he was still shuffling both feet and falling backward before he ever get touched.

Cookie is torching Kwamain.

We need Kevin, Ruben, Kwamain, Conklin, and either Cassity or Willie. Tommie is brain dead I think.

That wasn't even close to a charge. They showed it on the replay and he was still shuffling both feet and falling backward before he ever get touched.

Cookie is torching Kwamain.

We need Kevin, Ruben, Kwamain, Conklin, and either Cassity or Willie. Tommie is brain dead I think.

ok, I have no access to anything now, could someone be kind enough to provide score updates from here on out?

Over on ESPN Game Flow, they post a graph that charts the score. We flat-lined from 11:45 in the second half until 9;16 and then again from 9:16 to 2:45. Flat-line is an appropriate name, in this case. Beat Detroit.

Nebraska shot 58%.

My Thoughts:

Conklin Played really well.

Refs were bad

We wil not be a good team until we can post up on somebody

Cassitty has really dissapointed in the last three games (I know he didnt play in one)

Tommie and Kevin were somthered and couldnt hit their shots

maybe that season where he led the Bills in scoring and made 2nd team All-Conference and shot 50% from beyond the arc and was one of, if not the top rebounding guard in the country. Other than that, I guess not.

One of these days you will realize that there is more to basketball than who makes the Sportscenter Top 10, youtube clips, and who can execute the most amazing dunks.

Intangible things such as fundamentals, killer instinct, lock down defense, making your teammates better, clutch...the kind of things that don't show up on youtube and/or the boxscore.

I'm not trying to start world war 3 here, however give me a team of 13 Kevin Lisch-es and ill beat your team of 13 tommie liddell's every time.