Kramer Soderberg Scores 35 Against Luthern North

Box and Won

Is Brad recruiting this guy? I think if he loses this recruit to another school, especially a valley school ... UB has got to go. I wonder why he hasn't verballed yet? What is he waiting for? I wonder if Brad has offered ... or does he need to see him a few more times. Hell the guy scored 35, what more do you need to know... come on Brad get with it.

Stime

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

i originally had the same thought, why waste a scholarship on the coaches son. but apparently a walkon doesnt have the rights that a scholarshipped athlete has. things like offseason workouts, living in the same athletes quarters, etc. are not available to walkons and academic scholarshipped players.

probably a good rule. would keep schools from using fraudlike academic programs or employee's kids in lieu of athletic scholarships.

Only about 5'10 or 5"11, excellent from beyond the Arc with range, he will start for SLU by sophomore year at the latest IMO, he would be getting looks from major DI programs if he was 3 inches taller

Gets to the line a lot in high school, I don't know if that will carry over to the next level considering his size

Bryant Allen, (2009) SG/PG from Maplewood put up 30pts 8 rbs 5 steals and 6 assists in his first game this year. I hope slu is looking at him

Also the McCluer North Trio is playing well to start the year

>Only about 5'10 or 5"11, excellent from beyond the Arc with

>range, he will start for SLU by sophomore year at the latest

>IMO, he would be getting looks from major DI programs if he

>was 3 inches taller

>Gets to the line a lot in high school, I don't know if that

>will carry over to the next level considering his size

>

>Bryant Allen, (2009) SG/PG from Maplewood put up 30pts 8 rbs

>5 steals and 6 assists in his first game this year. I hope

>slu is looking at him

>

>Also the McCluer North Trio is playing well to start the

>year

Yeah Bryant Allen is a real talent and he's over 6'0 now after being 5'10-5'1l last year and averaging 18pts and 8 rebs in Tori King's shadow. Lutheran North isnt very good though. I just hope I dont get shunned the next time I post about a prospect having a great game.

Brian Grawer...HECK NO! But Kramer can play ball. I would say he is more of an undersized two guard than a one, but he does have range and he definitely has game.

SLU is recruiting Bryant Allen and actually there was a coach from SLU in the stands Saturday evening. Bryant has received interest, and yes I know interest means little but it is something, from Georgetown, Clemson, Mizzou, SLU, Carbondale and Purdue.

prez, coach soderberg told us that there are ncaa limitations for players that are walkons or are on the team because of academic scholarships instead of athletic scholarships. it is my guess if kramer is indeed good enough to be on the team he will get an athletic scholarship.