Who on this list is SLU looking at?

VTIME

AB was a candidate for All American, I think they nominate 50 players maybe but only a few make true all america status. I think the combination of this and leading the nation in a major statistical category is why he has his number retired.

VTIME, I'm surprised you are relying on other members of this Board for this information. I have done extensive research so as to be able to answer your question. I was unable to find out who we were "looking" at, but was able to put together a definitive list of who we have "offered" from that list. Here they are:

B BARZ

J DIEBLER

A JOHNSON

N MILES

H POPE

P WILLIAMS

C WRIGHT

B COLE

P DIA

K ELLIS

K KOUFOS

A MOORE

L PAGE

A J STEWART

C TRENT

T WEAR

A ALLEN

M CASS

J GRANT

B GRIFFIN

J JOHNSON (No, not our Justin)

G JOHNSON

H SIMS &

D WEAR

As with your numerous recommendations, I have personally seen each of these players on more than 3 occasions and have gotten to know each of them on a personal basis. Although Brad will not confirm the following, it is my understanding that he offered most of these players after finding out that Floyd Irons had attempted to get all of them to "move" into the Vashon region. (Even if it merely meant having a P O Box in the northern mid-city area.) Let's hope we get most, if not all, of them at Harris-Stowe West.

I hope the above is responsive to your inquiry.