Classy Fans

As a huge SLU fan, I must say that I was disturbed by that assinine fan act myself especially at that critical time in the game. What if we get a T for that dumbazzz act of one fan?

Like you AJ, I loved that slam by Chris today, and it was shown several times too. Reggie definitely showed us that we have a go to guy...I mean he almost willed us to at least OT.

Do you think Mizzou will finally reach their potential this year under Quin. Big game for Mizzou today. Each year under Quin they've been ranked in the top 15, only to finish the regular season nowhere near the top 25.

Hey now, don't assume it was one of our guys. One fan doesn't represent the whole group. Full well knowing a technical could be assesed for that, the first two rows turned around immediately looking for who did it. I don't think they found who did it and they are lucky, the whole section woulda killed him.

Just because somebody bought a ticket and did something stupid does not mean all the fans are poor sports. Now if the problem had happened more than once than I could say it is indicative of poor sportsmanship. The last time I checked - when you buy your ticket nobody asks for character references. Vanilla - you showed no class by coming on the board and posting what you did. A class fan would have said something like - your team played well and you should be proud of them. They gave us a scare and it looks like if they can continue playing that way they will have a good season. Oh wait - I guess nobody asks for character references of those who use the internet either. Oh well - I guess we could surmize that all AZ fans are classless. But we won't because we know one poor sport does not condemn an entire community.

what is crazy about the ball throwing incident, is that it was pure stupidity. nothing good could have come from it. if the player would have missed the shot, no doubt the refs would have let him shoot again minimum and possibly have assessed a technical foul. it had to have been done by someone that knows literally nothing about the game..........or a smart arizona fan. there were a few sitting in the student section btw.

Watching the tape I don't believe this ball came from the student section at all. Looking at the rotation on the ball it is impossible that it would have come from that location. It would have to be a "magic ball." No this ball came somewhere from the tunnel. There was a second thrower.