Work Set-Up

1 minute ago, thatskablamo said:

Curious as to how everyone handles the desk setup for today’s games. Sitting pretty with the multiple monitors + iPad this afternoon. Productively working on the Penske File, boys. 

IMG_2329.jpeg

Reporting you to HR 😉

thatskablamo likes this

1 minute ago, OkieBilliken said:

I notice you didn't put a cover page on your TPS report

Can’t catch a break with you, Lumbergh. Will be up in OKC and Tulsa end of April. Will have to send you a DM in a few weeks. First timer to both cities. 

OkieBilliken likes this

39 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

Can’t catch a break with you, Lumbergh. Will be up in OKC and Tulsa end of April. Will have to send you a DM in a few weeks. First timer to both cities. 

I left OKC for Florida about 10 years ago but I can share what I know.   

51 minutes ago, thatskablamo said:

Light a candle at Toby Keith's in Bricktown

I work Monday-Thursday and load my week heavy on M/T/W, then call it early on Thursday. Quad box is where it's at. No plans to leave my chair until Sunday night. "Babe, can you make me a sandwich?"

thatskablamo likes this

2 hours ago, thatskablamo said:

Curious as to how everyone handles the desk setup for today’s games. Sitting pretty with the multiple monitors + iPad this afternoon. Productively working on the Penske File, boys. 

IMG_2329.jpeg

Sorry to tell you but our board of directors has been indicted, myself included and we are prohibited from doing business...and your car is being towed.

17 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Sorry to tell you but our board of directors has been indicted, myself included and we are prohibited from doing business...and your car is being towed.

You, sir, are Penske material. 

3 hours ago, thatskablamo said:

IMG_2329.jpeg

We need to talk about your TPS Reports, Peter.