Welcome Djordje Curcic

24 minutes ago, 73Billiken said:

If I was selling my products to my "Baltic" customers, I would certainly try to get it right.................

I am sure that they are impressed.

Can I take you on my next sales call?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/4/2023 at 10:17 AM, majerus mojo said:

These should really excite the “believe everything you read on Twitter” crowd — 

Our boy grew 2 inches, just in the middle of that Twitter thread. He’ll be 7’5” by the start of the season!

12 hours ago, thunderdan said:

Our boy grew 2 inches, just in the middle of that Twitter thread. He’ll be 7’5” by the start of the season!

I could be wrong, but I thought it was established that there are two Djordje Curcics. One 6’3 and one 6’5”, and they’re about a year apart in age, leading to a lot of confusion on Twitter/ the board. 

29 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

I could be wrong, but I thought it was established that there are two Djordje Curcics. One 6’3 and one 6’5”, and they’re about a year apart in age, leading to a lot of confusion on Twitter/ the board. 

Evidently our first Chat GPT recruit…

Give me Jim Perry, Joe Niekro, Eli Manning level .  

No. to Tony Esposito, because he was a blackhawk

59 minutes ago, almaman said:

when it comes to brothers who are athletes do we ever get the good one? if it was baseball we'd get Tommy Aaron, tennis Pete McEnroe, discuss.

Ingvi was definitely worse than Jon Axel Gudmundsson .  Demarius Jacobs was a much lower ranked recruit than Markese, but probably ended up with the better college career.   We will see what happens with Zyree Collins… not exactly up to date on that recruitment.  

8 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

Ingvi was definitely worse than Jon Axel Gudmundsson .  Demarius Jacobs was a much lower ranked recruit than Markese, but probably ended up with the better college career.   We will see what happens with Zyree Collins… not exactly up to date on that recruitment.  

Not sure Zyree will surpass Yuri in ast. if so, that deserves a 30 for 30. 

We also could have gotten Gibsons brother...

12 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Ossie Conseco?

I'd forgotten the Cards had Ozzie and for TWO seasons to boot. A whopping 11 hits and 3 rbi's for us. One season in Oakland and two here (92, 93), and never hit a single home run. A career WAR of -0.6 for you WARriors scoring at home.

God, those were exciting times!

24 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

I'd forgotten the Cards had Ozzie and for TWO seasons to boot. A whopping 11 hits and 3 rbi's for us. One season in Oakland and two here (92, 93), and never hit a single home run. A career WAR of -0.6 for you WARriors scoring at home.

Early 90s Cardinals baseball.  Almost as bad as the team is now.  Ozzie could really rip if he got a hold of one.  I saw him play for Louisvile, AAA affiliate, he jacked a homer completely out of the stadium.

1 hour ago, White Pelican said:

My favorite line ever that became an inside joke for my family for years was Ossie saying, "I've got to do what's right, for Ossie Conseco."  

Identical twins, proving the difference between nature and nurture.....

50 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

My favorite line ever that became an inside joke for my family for years was Ossie saying, "I've got to do what's right, for Ossie Conseco."  

Identical twins, proving the difference between nature and nurture.....

Had no clue he had a brother.  

Here is one that cuts deep,  Barry Larkin...

I don't even want to say his younger brother's name, it still hurts, him and his school ripped our hearts out and stomped on it too many times.  But would love to get a player like him.

brianstl likes this