GDT: Beat the Bonnies Part 1

SLU_Nick

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@A10Ref--- Schmidt has yet to go to the blazer/Khaki look this year.  In all the games I've seen, he has adopted the Fords look of team pullover, dark pants and white sneakers.  And, as elsewhere, his band of assistants does as well.  

Would love to see the student section wear Markie down some.  Guy paces way too much and without any real reason.  One of my least favorite coaching tactics because he does this the whole freaking game.  

16 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

Would love to see the student section wear Markie down some.  Guy paces way too much and without any real reason.  One of my least favorite coaching tactics because he does this the whole freaking game.  

I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets annoyed by the extraordinary amount of pacing he does during games. He’s also quite tall, so it’s a bit distracting watching some giant walk up and down the sidelines all game

Mr Mrs CBFan are in the parking garage overly excited and will walk to Chaifetz when the clock strikes 7.

37 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

@A10Ref--- Schmidt has yet to go to the blazer/Khaki look this year.  In all the games I've seen, he has adopted the Fords look of team pullover, dark pants and white sneakers.  And, as elsewhere, his band of assistants does as well.  

Schmidt spends so much time on the court. He should be issued a uniform. He paces the sideline rapidly like a caged lion on a caffeine high. And he whines at the refs, arms outstretched.

Just now, Bay Area Billiken said:

Schmidt spends so much time on the court. He should be issued a uniform. He paces the sideline rapidly like a caged lion on a caffeine high. And he whines at the refs, arms outstretched.

Someone should keep track, start a Schmidt Pace-o-Meter, back and forth, back and forth. Serenading him with Sit Down Schmidt would be a wasted effort.