Best yet to come?

slu72

15 hours ago, lquarles said:

I came here a few weeks ago, posting straight facts about your team, and got blasted as a troll and personally. Now maybe some will see that I was right. I'm not a troll. I can take off my VCU shades and be objective about other teams. Here are some things I said before:

If we [VCU] play them, and shut down Goodwin like we did Crutcher, we will feast. I hate pressing and trapping URI, but I still think it's a good thing to do against SLU, until they show they can consistently beat it.

Also, COVID can have lingering side effects, so keep an eye on that with your players, especially if they look more than just a little "rusty".

I only mentioned Goodwin because of the reasons BIG BILL FAN stated. He gets after it, and VCU will need to not only defend him well, but know where he is at all times and keep a body on him, containing his hustle plays. But frankly, I'm worried more about French than any of your guards.

Dayton is in SLU's head.

From the outside world, great post. You weren't playing good defense before the COVID pause.

Giving up 90 to Minnesota should've been the early red flag to anyone with eyes, but folks wanted to believe Minnesota was so good.

All of this still applies, but the Dayton game simply exposed everything so obviously, that even Stevie Wonder can see them. 

Good luck tomorrow and the rest of the season. Frankly, I don't care if we win or lose. I just want to see how our guys respond from losing Bones, and I want him healthy for the A10/NCAA tourney. 

Who is this fool anyway? Go back to the fields down in Virginia and chew some tobacco

14 minutes ago, lquarles said:

Y'all don't know what respect means. You're the worst fans in the A10. 

Respect is earned. You came on here Guns blazing. 

and fwiw I haven’t had much of a problem with your posting, but I can see how it would Irritate others. 

respect is staying out of a house you arent really welcome at.  particularly if you plan on visiting with a superior attitude.  but he's a 7th grade troll.  what can we expect?

52 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

respect is staying out of a house you arent really welcome at.  particularly if you plan on visiting with a superior attitude.  but he's a 7th grade troll.  what can we expect?

110%

even if your tom hanks y come around a board that has an express fan focus that ain't yours especially with sports. I care about the other 355 d-1 school but wouldn't dream of going on their site. waste enough time on this site. I could give a turd the thoughts of fans of teams we're playing. I guess I could all see this as kosher although not likely, some generic sports fan watching one of our few national impressive performances and want to reach out and hi 5 our fanbase. 50/50 as always fandom would see a mirror of us and be a bit embarrassed. I guess I could see lurking just to see what's being said but weighing in seems out of place.