The Bills over St. B by 4

The Wiz

16 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

ESPBN line opens Bonaventure -3.5.  That's a 7 1/2 point difference with the Wiz.  Can't see us being favored here given our last two efforts.

I am not sure who ESPBN is ...But ESPN  as well as MGM, Caesars and most betting lines have the Bills at -3.5 .  As I don't do half points they are essentially in agreement with me (I always go first in predicting)...Not saying this means we will win ...saying the betting world is in line with my line.

58 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I am not sure who ESPBN is ...But ESPN  as well as MGM, Caesars and most betting lines have the Bills at -3.5 .  As I don't do half points they are essentially in agreement with me (I always go first in predicting)...Not saying this means we will win ...saying the betting world is in line with my line.

Wow. Time to place those bets! Bonnies +3.5 is a win anyway you slice it. A 3 point SLU victory would have me fully torqued. 

A great win...a much needed win

Let's see what happened....the bold type is from my above post...

We need a win...And we got it

St. B comes in matching us at B+....but they are trending at A.   At 9-1 in the A-10 they are currently in 1st pl... A quality win

hold their top 3 to less than 40 pts... 39 pts...perfect

we need an average Bills game (prepause)  ...That's what we did

48/36/75... 43/41/72...pretty close when you add in the extra 3P%

generate 75 pts... 70...close enough...if we make the above slash we make 75

Welch and Holmes...hold these 2 guys to three 3PM combined. .. four 3PM...Close enough...overall the 2 shot 4-13...31%...they usually shoot over 40%...excellent.

we need to have 3 TOs less than them ...we had 12 TOs...1 more than them but still a very good number and within 1 so no damage.

beat them on the boards ...St. B is a good rebounding team ...we needed to beat them on the boards ...we did...25-23

hold  Osunniyi to 7 rebs... 8 ...close enough ...and we still kept him below average

Let's torch the welders... We did

We beat the best team in the league going into this game (SB trending at A) and in 1st place at 9-1....AND we did it with an average (prepause)  Bills game.  We are not yet fully recovered...we will get better.