OT: Bouwmeester

Spoon-Balls

It is great that this did not end as a tragic death best wishes to Jay and his family.

4 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Very Scary Stuff, indeed.

I was surprised they suspended the game.  Football, baseball, basketball, I just don't see them doing that.....

When Kyle died they didn't even start the game.  I know it was not on the field but they did cancel the game and rescheduled it.

Kind of apples to oranges or stiffs to cardiac victims. Kyle was found away from stadium and prior to the start of the game. I think Kyle's was a no brainer, last night I can't really fault going either way.

At least twice I thought I'd forgotten the game and switched channels till I remembered :)

27 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

When Kyle died they didn't even start the game.  I know it was not on the field but they did cancel the game and rescheduled it.

I was at the canceled game. It was totally weird . Ten minutes before when the game was supposed to start there was hardly anyone on the field. Joe Girardi came out and made the announcement. People just sat there for awhile,stunned. 

5 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Very Scary Stuff, indeed.

I was surprised they suspended the game.  Football, baseball, basketball, I just don't see them doing that.....

I think they had to because Parayko and a guy on the Ducks ripped the bench apart so the medical staff could get to him easier.