Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
almaman

Other MCBB games on TV '18-'19

Houston killing Lamar on ESPN app near in the 1/2 up 18. killing relative I guess Woman's team is getting overkilled then.

Interesting matchup to watch for those of us suffering by having to listen only our game is VCU Texas on Espn

I have been watching a lot of the opening half of the Kentucky/Seton Hall game, Seton Hall trails 31-25. Seton Hall is really giving Kentucky a hard time on the offensive end (9-29 from the field and 10-13 from the line). Their activity on defense is really preventing Kentucky from getting easy looks at the rim (this is my first time watching Kentucky, but they appear to have some limitations offensively this season). Unfortunately Seton Hall is similarly struggling on the offensive end (7-21 from the field, 8-14 from the line, and 10 TOs). Ugly game, but it is good to see Seton Hall giving Kentucky a battle.

DePaul was up big on NW but then gave up a 25-0 run. Yes twenty five to zero and lost. No offense for this Big East team. That was a give away. 

The birth of the legend of Keldon Johnson.  Powell nutz too.

Holy Myles Powell, this kid has some nuts. And huge 3 from Kentucky to give them the lead 82-81 with 38.9 seconds to play.